first day,

haha yup, it does make you wee lots!

:) :)

Hi - yes, you will get very acquainted with the loo over the first few days hehe!

Good for you going sole source, the weight will drop off even quicker that way. For me I need my food! I did SS with LL last year for 12 weeks and yes I lost almost 4 stone which as pretty much stayed off, but I don't think I could go back to that again, but never say never!!

Best wishes and I look forward to hearing how you're doing xx

Hehehe - I too know what you mean about the constant peeing! I have a bulk supply of toilet rolls much to the amusement of my friends and family! xx

i think after a few weeks im gonna move to the one meal in the evening, but at the moment i just feel like id keep eating. last time i did CD and it worked but i lived with parents and they bought the food so weight pilled back on. this time round im 300 miles away from them living as a student so i used up the last of the fresh stuff and padlocked the tins in the cupboard and gave the key to one of my flat mates and told her no matter how much i ask dont give me the key! lol

omg sooz i forgot my shake! i got on the bus to go to work and was like ahhhh, cudnt of gone without it cos i was getting dizzy so nipped to tescos and had a few nibbles of fresh chiken just so my blood sugar wudnt drop too much

Eeek!
If you forget your shake, I would imagine you would be able to use Slim Fast shakes. They are similar, cos they are meal replacers!

But go you!

I'm thinking maybe next month doing 2 weeks on SS to see how it goes :D :D

xx

Welcome aboard Lottie :) x

Beg ya puddin Chaaaaaaar :D x

Back