First few days

fitnessqueen1

I had truly forgotten how awful the first few days are - on day two and have had the most awful headache all afternoon and now feel hot and cold and shivery! I think it's called carb withdrawal flu! I know it will pass in a day or two and I'll feel better but horrible going through it. Going to have another early night and hope I feel better tomorrow.

Anyway moan over!

Yx

I bet you'll feel a whole lot better tomorrow :)
Good luck hun xx

Hi hon, yes I remember day 2 being the worst, you'll definitley feel better tomorrow, x

Awww give it a couple of days - really spoil yourself during these early days with lots of sleep, lots of fluids, long baths etc. You'll be feeling good in a few days :)

This to will pass x

I'm on day two, and feeling really, really hungry! :(

GryffinPHWOAR said:
I'm on day two, and feeling really, really hungry! :(

You will soon be on ketosis usually day 3 and you will never feel hungry again except in your mind. Stick with it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm on day 5 and thankfully I feel soooo much better today. Just battling the head stuff now and the irritability!

Thanks for support zx

I'm not having a very good day 3. I know, I know - smoking is evil and bad and I should be giving up anyway, but the pharmacist said it wouldn't make a difference with the dieting ... I was sick this morning though, physically sick :/ then felt nauseated again later ... both times after a cigarette.

GryffinPHWOAR said:
I'm not having a very good day 3. I know, I know - smoking is evil and bad and I should be giving up anyway, but the pharmacist said it wouldn't make a difference with the dieting ... I was sick this morning though, physically sick :/ then felt nauseated again later ... both times after a cigarette.

Hi that must tell you something then Hun,diet wise you will feel better on day 4 or 5,stick with it,will so be worth it.
Good luck!
Sexy xx

mmyeah. I was hoping it was just a horrible coincidence and everyone is nauseated in the first few days, I don't if I've got the will power to stick to this diet and give up smoking all at once :eek: lol

GryffinPHWOAR said:
mmyeah. I was hoping it was just a horrible coincidence and everyone is nauseated in the first few days, I don't if I've got the will power to stick to this diet and give up smoking all at once :eek: lol

No was not sick at all,was too focused on loosing the weight!
If the fags are making you sick,you will be wasting your packs because you will not be getting the nutrients from them by been sick after smoking anyway,just a thought and your body will go into starvation mode as well!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Back