First proper wibble!

couteaux

Silver Member
Oh no - here comes my first SW confession.

I had a rubbish day yesterday, really busy so hardly had time to eat, started feeling really ill, bad headache, dizzy & sleepy so decided not to go to class.

I had dinner, started perking up a bit (obv needed foooood!!) and then thought "oh well, might as well have a treat!) Ate half an easter egg and a slice of bread and butter. :(

I need to get a grip now as this is how things have slipped before. For the last 2 weeks I've not had any alcohol. Previously, pretty much all my syns have been on a glass of wine. Since not having that, I've had chocolate instead and I've been constantly wanting more. I think I need to stop having it, it is making me want to deviate from the plan badly!!

I need to focus and get right back on it today - I don't want to fall into old habits again.

Couteaux,
It's not too bad what you had & the best thing is you have recognised how you start going back down the slippery slope, I haven't had a drink for a couple of weeks either & I know if I have chocolate then I always want more, I have started keeping in the Alpen light choc & fudge & choc orange in & I have some curly wurls & fudges in the freezer in case the need gets too bad, I also only keep 5 of each in there because in my head that is less than my weekly syns if I dcide to eat all of them in a day!!

Don't beat yourself up too much about it though - we all do it at some point!

Hope today is better.

Julie

You know that you went off track and you have admitted it to us as well as yourself, so don't let it worry you know, just draw a line under yesterday and start again and you will lose again next WI, best wishes to you.

Back