FIRST TIMER. HELP!!

lisas

Morning all. well im embarking on my weight loss journey and hoping you lot will help me. Im due to my first slimming world meeting tonight.
I ve heard that you can eat unlimited amounts of food! Is this correct if so how can you possibly lose weight??:confused:

It will all make sense when you have been to the meeting and got your slimming world books. Good luck I hope you enjoy it xx :)

There are some limitations obviously, but the foods that you can eat unlimitedly are foods that are slow releasing so they fill you for longer. All will make sense when you go to group, but it is totally amazing how it works. I love slimming world, and almost every recipe can be adapted to become slimming world friendly. Good luck with your first meeting. Enjoy your journey xx

Morning all. well im embarking on my weight loss journey and hoping you lot will help me. Im due to my first slimming world meeting tonight.
I ve heard that you can eat unlimited amounts of food! Is this correct if so how can you possibly lose weight??:confused:

Hiya Lisa

Good luck on your journey and your first meeting tonight.

If you stick to plan and don't go completely mad with food you'll lose weight, the key is to drink enough fluids as well. Boo xx

Back