first week doing slimming world

jemmabumbemma

Im a newbie...:))day four of slimming world have 8 stone to loose...this is the start of my journey...nervois much...i am 30 in january and would really love to be less than a size 16 for that...thats my first goal i suppose...im really enjoying slimming world but i am wondering if i am doing it i am not remotely hungry or craving any of the rubbish im used to stuffing into my face..its nice..i love all the salads and fruit...and the menus are bloody amazing...first official weigh in is weds..but i was bold and weighed myself today and i was 8pound down...tho im not paying attention to this i wouldnt want to be disapointed weds if this is not the case..i am really looking forward to buying new outfits and just looking bloody good...:))fingers crossed..wish me luck..:))xxxx

Slimming world is ace, try not ti weigh yourself during the week, it will mess with your head. I'm 30 next July and its also my wedding so am looking to lose as much as I can before then. Have lost 2.5st since December and gone down from a 24ish to a 20 in trousers so sure you will meet your goal. Looking to lose at least another 6st. I'm aiming to be in 18s by my birthday this year so have just under 3months which is totally doable! Bring it on. Good luck for your first weigh in, hope to see you around the boards!

That's really good!!
I've been on slimming world for 10 weeks and lost 1.5 stone
So sw is the way forward!!!
It don't even feel like your on a diet either
Good luck ladies

I usually find that when I start thinking "I'll never lose weight eating all this food" I'm doing it right and lose the most!

Hi, do you know anywhere I could find information about SW on the net? I usually follow WW , but the people following SW who seem to have more to lose like me 84lbs.. SW seem to lose more quicker?
xx

kayleigh23x said:
Hi, do you know anywhere I could find information about SW on the net? I usually follow WW , but the people following SW who seem to have more to lose like me 84lbs.. SW seem to lose more quicker?
xx

As far as I know WW is designed to lose 1- 2 lb a week when following it . Slimming world seems to be a bigger weight loss .

Think I need to try and find some more information about Sw, is it special foods ? sorry im a pain, I just want to try and **** half of this 84lb by end of the year! and Im willing to do ANYTHING xx

Hi Kayleigh. No, it's not special food - it's ordinary, proper food but tailored to give you the best weight loss. SW focusses on what you CAN eat, not what you can't and is based on 3 principles:

FREE FOOD: does what it says on the tin! Eat as much of this as you like. Includes the obvious like fruit & veg, but also includes all sorts of lean meat (chicken, turkey, beef, pork, lamb) and fish. Some tinned foods, also some convenience meals (but not many, I grant you!) No weighing or measuring, just tuck in.

HEALTHY EXTRAS: protein or carbohydrate based, to make sure you have a well-balanced diet. This is your milk allowance, bread, cereals. Also olive oil.

SYNS: the fun part! Here are your treats, your sweets/chocolate, the glass of wine you can't resist. Also things like sauces, mayo, ketchup - oh, all sorts of things!

If you don't fancy toddling along to a group, why not buy yourself a Slimming World magazine next time you go shopping? As well as all sorts of hints and tips (explained much better than I can!), they also print a week's menu for newbies, give you some idea of how to go about it.

GOOD LUCK!

kayleigh23x said:
Think I need to try and find some more information about Sw, is it special foods ? sorry im a pain, I just want to try and **** half of this 84lb by end of the year! and Im willing to do ANYTHING xx

Good Luck Kayleigh , you can do it :) I would def recommend SW it's the only diet that has worked for me . Plus all the meals can be enjoyed by all the family . Everything I have made has be so tasty and delicious . If you do decide to follow it and if your ever stuck just let me know . Xxx

Back