First week on CD!! Gonna need some help!

Well done mushu thats fab!
I feel like eating something right now but reading how much weight you've lost today has made me realise that i could do the same.
Only 6 hours till weigh in i'm so excited just need to do something to keep my mind off it lol

Jane x

Hi
Cissie and Janey - how did you get on with your weigh-ins.

Well done Mushu for sticking with it. Thats a fabulous weight loss - use it to spur you on. Have you tried using a motivational tool, for example choosing a pair of jeans etc that you want to fit into. This will help you stay motivated or think of an important event and imagine everyone;s faces as you walk in looking slim and gorgeous.

Good luck girls

Well done mushu thats fab!
I feel like eating something right now but reading how much weight you've lost today has made me realise that i could do the same.
Only 6 hours till weigh in i'm so excited just need to do something to keep my mind off it lol

Jane x

Hey Janey
how was your weigh in?
I went for a measure today also! have lost an inch and half on my hips buts that was the biggest loss :cry:my waist stayed the same!

Hi
Cissie and Janey - how did you get on with your weigh-ins.

Well done Mushu for sticking with it. Thats a fabulous weight loss - use it to spur you on. Have you tried using a motivational tool, for example choosing a pair of jeans etc that you want to fit into. This will help you stay motivated or think of an important event and imagine everyone;s faces as you walk in looking slim and gorgeous.

Good luck girls

Thanks!
I have a pair of sexy jeans in each size as a kind of size stepping stone so am looking forward for my size 14's which should be soon hopefully.
Also my birthday on ocotber 12, sons first bday on the 5th nove then my partners bday a week later! so will be focusing on goals towards those events too!

Which tools do you use?

Hiya

I too have a pair of size 14 jeans I used. Today went out and bought two size 12 tops.

I also used to do a text dialogue with a friend who was also doing the diet. Had to text in the morning and again at night - no lies or cheating. She's fallen off the wagon and thats why I thought I would join in here and get some support.

The main thing is motivation. My birthday is October 4th so we are both Librans.
I decided I did not want to be fat in my forties. I am 37. I wished I had done the diet before because I have spent so many years being fat when I could have been something different. But my head had to be in the right place and it is now.

I am sure you will do very well on the diet. If you cheat you only cheat yourself.

Take care and drink loads (water of course!)

A text support is a really good idea!
No lies, No cheating!

Librans huh? cool
I want to lose the baby weight before it sticks! I'm 25 and had soooo many plans. Because of all the weght i have put on i dont go out with my friends as i feel embarrased and i feel horrible in front of my partner. Really want to do something quick and efffective.

Back