FIRST WEEK WEIGH IN!! I'm a happy girl!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
First week - 10.9 nasty pounds gone!:happy036:

Needless to say, I am very happy with that - how could I not be!:party0011::party0049:

Class was good - will go more into detail in my ramblings. JUst wanted to share my happy news!!:clap:

Couldn't have done it without all you here and your amazing support and encouragement! Thank you!!:thankyou:

:gen126:

Off to adjust my ticker!

x

well done ..............a true loooooooooooooooooooser !!!!! xx

Hey blond...we did almost the same - mine was 11lbs! Yay us!!!!
:party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038:

Just think, in the not to distant future we will look back at our time here, the weight we have lost and the demons we have shed :whoopass: (take that nasty demons and fat devils) and think....why did I leave it this long to look and feel this great?!!!

Well done on your weight loss - and here's to next Monday and more gone <snap> just like that!
xxx
:)

blonde logic .............have had really bad day ...very bad migraine last night and today ......... but focused for tomorrow ...thanks and well done to you susan xx

:happy096:

Well done BL - great news, really pleased for you and remember we may have helped a little but is you that is the BIG LOSER.

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Thanks everyone!!! SO much!! And Amanda - fantastic result!!! You must be chuffed to bits! This is one week done, and never to be repeated!!

Hopeyou feel better soon Must, and LadyL, thank you for all the little cheerleaders - shes just so cute that little hopping maniac!!!

All the best to you all!!!!!

xx

:talk017::talk017:

Well done BL - absolutely brilliant ---- made up for you :)

:talk017::talk017:

And well done Amanda - another brilliant result.

I also lost 11lb this week, couldn't believe it - didn't think I'd lost that much .... oh it's a smiley night tonight

xx

Very well done BL that is a brillilant first weeks loss
Keep it up girl
xxxxxx

thats some loss Blondie!, fantastic!

sun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back