First week weigh in!

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
Well, I don't know why, but I just gave up for like the ast 2 months with doing SF. I don't know why. I just think I was being lazy.
But now I am back with a vengance and I am starting Slimfast againon Monday the 15th. I have around 13 weeks until I go to Florida so would ideally like to lose 1.5 Stone by then but 1 stone would suffice. That's just over 1lb per week which I think I can do. I'm hoping for big loss for my first week ad then we'll just see how it goes.
I am happy to say though that I do not have to change the weight that I have showing on my profile. I haven't put any on which is good.
I really do need to keep you updated and will try to do this every day.

Wish me luck! You'll hear from me in the morning!

xx

Welcome back, good luck with it! I had a month off it in May, for some reason just couldn't get back into it after having flu at the end of April. So back with it now!!

Hey Biggirl, welcome back! :)

LR

Hi guys,
So, it's going okay at the moment. I started on Monday and weighed in at 13st13lbs and now I'm 13st11ls which isn't too bad.
It was so much easier to lose weight when I didn't have any money!! I was just living on pasta and butter! Oh, and I worked and lived in town. And I lived up a really steep hill and walked everywhere!
I will persevere! I want to lose 20lbs by September which is like 13 weeks away. It's definatley doable I just hoppe I can!! I've set up a new ticker too. If I lost this amount by September, I would only have 21lbs to go! Let's hope I can do it eh?

Good for you! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see my scales say anything less than 14 stone. Just a few more pounds.

Back