FIRST WEIGH IN! WOHOOO!

hey! thankyou! I have been following the SS plan and am really motivated now for the coming week.... xx how are you getting on?

That is amazing loss you must be thrilled it always motivates you for the next week x I'm on 810 for 2 weeks and lost 10 pounds xxx

I am pleased but almost relieved that I have stick to it and it worked so well! you too have had a brill loss, the diet is great as results so fast eh! altho I think at the mo if I was eating I wouldn't be able to control it! unlike you! :) xx

You should be it is really amazing !! Trust me the little amount of food is no consolation to the amount I was scoffing before lol Deffo fast results I love this diet I did it this time last year on SS and lost almost 5 stone then thought I could do it alone and put on a stone and a half do back on it again to loose a total of 2 stone and keep it off this time!!!!

Xxx

keep in touch with how you doing....its good to know someone who has done it before and who its worked for. I have 5 stone to lose, how long did it take you to lose that much? you will keep the weight off this time! :) xxx

Hey x I will do and you make sure you do as well!! It took me just under 5 months did SS Until my bmi was 25 then moved up to 810 for the rest of my loss and then 1000 and then 1200 and then lost the plot lol!!!
You will deffinatley get to your goal you just can't give up!!! :)
Xxx

Well done pink poppy :)
X

19lbs!! Omg I think I'd skip naked through the streets if I lost that my first week! I have just finished by first day and I have to say that it wasnt too bad at all. Bring on tomorrow!

19lbs is wicked tho - well done!!

OMG 19lbs PinkPoppy brill, and Jaymi you lost the same as me in week one 12lbs. I love this diet, I don't have to think about what I'm going to eat and even though I am cooking for the family that has become easier over the past few weeks and I actually enjoy the cooking now. I'm so much more organised too because they can have exactly what they want and I can't - easy!!!

Keep up the good work - I have about 6 stone to lose so we are both heading in the right direction! x

Back