First weigh in!!

well done! :)

Fab well done!!

Well done: I've got my 1st weigh in looming-want my scales to b down to 113.3 kg which would b a 5kg loss-only 0.9 away xx

wow!!!! that is a great weight loss!!! How have you found being on xenical. I'm just starting out so any tips or advice would be great. I love your user name - i want it!! LOL
Well done again
Helen xx

Thats brillant Helen. Well done

wow!!!! that is a great weight loss!!! How have you found being on xenical. I'm just starting out so any tips or advice would be great. I love your user name - i want it!! LOL
Well done again
Helen xx

Have you read the new starters sticky information? That's a great place to start :)

bloody hell thats great drs should do this on perscription it works a treat lol keep at it x

You can only get Xenical on prescription :)

Thank you everyone! I was so pleased with the results. Its not an easy fix though, i've had a few tango moments (none really bad tho). I have a wedding coming up in six weeks and I can actually see a size 16 dress fitting me! Its awesome! I fitted into my size 18 jeans today that have NEVER fitted me, I guess i just bought them hoping that one day they would and today was the day. It gives me the enthusiasm to keep on! I hope everyone else is having a brill week!! xx

Back