First weigh in!

emmylou

Hi everyone, i just had my first weigh in on ss. I lost 8.5lbs Yey!
I have decided to go over to ss+ though now, as i dont want to put too much pressure on myself and want to have a meal in the evening with my family. Dont think my cdc wanted me to as she said i would only loose 1lb a week, but i have read on here that some times the weight loss isnt much different to ss. What do u think, let me know.
Cheers all, keep loosing!!
x

Well done girlie, great loss.

Sorry i haven't done SS+ so cannot comment on that one but i am sure someone will darling xxx

Well done on the loss, fab result! Can't advise on ss+ as I'm on ss but I'm sure someone will be along shortly!

well done thats fab news and keep up the good work. Im on ss+ first week so cant comment on losses just yet but I know Curly wurly has been doing it a few weeks and her losses have been just the same on ss and ss+.

you have to do what you feel happy with not what your CDC 'wants' you to do.

Its not her doing the diet its you and if its a toss up between you doing ss and cheating or doing ss+ a meal with your family and sticking to then so be it.
good luck with your journey
xxx

Congratulations on your weight lost this week.:talk017:
------------------------------------
I think I have read that the difference with SS+ is only roughly 4 lbs a month. Just be careful what you chose for your meals and you should be just fine.

Congratulations on your first week! You must do what is right for you. Jess is absolutely right- you're much more likely to stick with a plan that works with you and your lifestyle- family time is so important- treasure it x

Congrats on your first results and good luck with finding your way with the CD plan that works for you. Nothing is set in stone and if CD ss+ doesnt work you can try the SS again. Best wishes.

Aw, bless you all. Thanks so much for the advice, your all really fab.
I hope i will have a good loss to report next week!
xxx

Hey Emmylou..
just wanted to say well done on a great loss for your first week..
I have been doing cd for 17 weeks now but recently changed to ss+ over the last four weeks and like Jess said you still get a good weight loss on it.. I have had very similar losses on it that I did on ss take a look below.. You have to do what suits you hon, otherwise you wont stick with it.. Its a fab diet and you will see great results..
Good luck and well done xxx

i'm doing SS+ and 1st week lost 8.5lb also only on week 2 now & weigh in is Monday so I'll let you know ;)

my cdc said it doenst /shouldnt make much difference weight loss wise, but she said "if your gonna do it, just do it. if you dont have the will power of the ox, adding meals is dangerous and you will find urself binging." which for me is quite true.

odly though, she adviced me NOT to have my one meal every 4 weeks, for the same reason. is this dangerous?

Oh babyblues, im not sure hun. In the book it says that you are advised for health reasons that u should have a break after 12 weeks. But i havent been told about having a meal after 4 weeks.
Maybe if u re post that question on her some one will know!
Good luck. xxx

my cdc said it doenst /shouldnt make much difference weight loss wise, but she said "if your gonna do it, just do it. if you dont have the will power of the ox, adding meals is dangerous and you will find urself binging." which for me is quite true.

odly though, she adviced me NOT to have my one meal every 4 weeks, for the same reason. is this dangerous?
this is the old way of doing CD. It was aam after every 5th week. I still do it this way because I feel better. speak to your cdc about it, you dont have to go 12 weeks if you dont want to. Whatever you chose to do, try to stick with the same plan through the entire week and step up or down the following week. good luck. great WI result emmylou.

Well done on your weight loss, fab result! I can't really comment abt ss+ but from reading other people's posts on here it seems the loses are simillar to ss. Whatever you decide good luck on your CD journey xxx

Back