first wi

sheena

got my first weigh in in an hour and am nervous cos dont feel like ive lost any dont feel any different,i know i must have lost something but u always expect more and i dont want to b dissapointed.im hoping for 5 pound at least so wish me luck xx:confused:

Good luck! xx

Good luck,im sure you will be fine...
:D:D:D:D:D:D

got my first weigh in in an hour and am nervous cos dont feel like ive lost any dont feel any different,i know i must have lost something but u always expect more and i dont want to b dissapointed.im hoping for 5 pound at least so wish me luck xx:confused:
Aw, you'll be fine hon, I had my first WI last night and I felt exactly like you do. I was convinced that I hadn't lost anything and lo and behold I lost 7lbs and inches from everywhere to boot.

Good luck and let us know how you did
x

Aw, you'll be fine hon, I had my first WI last night and I felt exactly like you do. I was convinced that I hadn't lost anything and lo and behold I lost 7lbs and inches from everywhere to boot.

Good luck and let us know how you did
x
Well done Lorrayne, I was wondering how you did. :) My first WI tonight! (I feel a bit slimmer but we'll see, I don't trust my own scales.)

Well done Lorrayne, I was wondering how you did. :) My first WI tonight! (I feel a bit slimmer but we'll see, I don't trust my own scales.)
You'll be fine Jaycey, can't wait to see how you do!!! Don't forget to post as soon as you get back from WI.

yes.... let us all know how well you do - ooooooh exciting - the first one should be a good one :)

well i lost 6 pounds and am really pleased with that,thought it might be a bit more as first time round lost 10 but was 4 stone heavier and ate a lot worse before x thanks everyone,roll on next week x

Well done! :) That was my loss first week too :D Just under a half stone is fantastic!!

well i lost 6 pounds and am really pleased with that,thought it might be a bit more as first time round lost 10 but was 4 stone heavier and ate a lot worse before x thanks everyone,roll on next week x
Well done on losing 6 lbs Sheena. It feels great doesn't it? Blow WW and losing 2lb for the first week. It really gives momentum to the diet to show a really decent weight loss from the 1st week. I am already excited for my 2nd WI next Monday lol, talk about wish your life away. Carry on the good work x

Oh my, I hope my weight loss will be as good as everyone else's - eek! (At least my hubby keeps saying I already look more streamlined and have lost weight in the face - and he's not one of those who would just say it to be nice! So something's going on......! :))

Roll on 6.30!

Back