First wi.

Hey,
I see quite alot of people in here asking when will they stop feeling hungry?, when does it get easier? etc.
Well I just wanted to say that today
(day 8) is the first day that i can honestly say I am not feeling ravenous.
The hunger pangs have disappeared as have the head aches. i think these 'symptoms' all disappeared for me as soon as i stepped onto the scales this morning.

-10lbs!!

For all you who are only starting out, no matter how hard you think it is just wait until you see your first weeks weightloss. It's enough to keep anyone on track! lol

good luck all xxx:D

and 1.5 off your bmi in one week... wow well done!

Wow, that's a great first week loss, well done you!!

Well done thats fab!!

Excellent!

Oooh that s brilliant, I am so looking forward to my first weigh in on Friday, keep it up you re doing great. Monica xxx

Wise words that I will try to remember as i start my first week. Well done on the loss. Keep up the good work.xx

Brilliant weight lose, and it just goes to show how this diet effects us differently re how long it takes for the hunger to go!

Next week you will hit 1 STONE .... i have no doubt about it....how does it make you feel, shifting 1 stone so fast. You are obviously in ketosis now so should start feeling great.
Well done and keep going xx

wow wow WOW! WELL DONE!!!

Great weight loss xxx

Thanks everybody!, hope you're all keeping ok.
next weeks wi can't come quick enough lol xx

You should be very proud of yourself, all the hunger and headaches are such a small price to pay, Lets hope this next week goes quick and get to the next weigh in, well done.

Back