Fish Fight anyone?

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
I just wondered how many people have been watching the fish fight stuff on channel 4?

Its really interesting stuff and I feel that my eyes have really been opened to what is going on with the foods we eat! I'm particularly amazed that supermarkets can choose how pink our salmon is! Wtf?!

Heston is creating a fishy feast tonight and I can't wait!

Also I've signed hughs petition as its a worthy cause and had a lovely piece of mackerel for tea rather than cod lol

We have been watching. It's shocking and disgraceful that if fish stocks are dwindling that perfectly good edible fish is being thrown overboard and I feel something really does need to be done to address it.

Personally we do eat salmon and trout. Had cod portions in a fishermans stew tonight but first time I've eaten cod in years and it's not one of my favourites.

I would love to eat mackerel and sardine but hubby has only just started eating fish and won't touch anything with bones in. I've struggled to find those two fish boneless but will keep looking.

Since the programme I've starts to look at getting fish delivered in a box that's been responsibly caught.

We've also signed the petition.

Back