FIssed as a Part

Catt

Silver Member
Hi all I have been out to lunch with my wonderful friends :D:D:D I have had a feta salad 2 glasses of sparkling water 2 small glasses of dry white wine and a mouthful of strawberry cider... and I am not walking in a straight line ho ho ho.

I actually feel really happy ha ha but so drunkly poos :8855::8855::8855::8855: just thought I would share :p Decided to try some alcohol did not want my first day on holiday to be the first day I had some and wow it has as really affected me :eek: I am a really cheap date :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Just in the process of drinkig loads of water to sober up and am off for a walk later. I feel in control and don't want to eat so that is a positive.

Hope everyone is good loadsa love - Colleen xxx :7834::7834::7834::7834::greenapple::greenapple:

Ha ha ha ha go you Catt!! You put a smile back on my face :D

heheheh this really made me laugh - you enjoy it babe! xxx

Good for you! Enjoy x

You fill me with dread, I was a cheap date before LT, I shall be a complete light weight (hopefully in more ways than one!) afterwards.
So glad to hear you had fun, although I'm envying you the salad - have a lust for lettuce at the mo!
Hope you really enjoy your holiday, how long till you go?

You fill me with dread, I was a cheap date before LT, I shall be a complete light weight (hopefully in more ways than one!) afterwards.
So glad to hear you had fun, although I'm envying you the salad - have a lust for lettuce at the mo!
Hope you really enjoy your holiday, how long till you go?

I'm packing tomorrow and am mega excited whoopy lol! Staying at airport hotel Thursday and fly Friday morning :superwoman:

Hey perhaps you should stick to sniffing alcohol only from now on :D No it's ok hun it did have an immediate effect and I felt so sloshed but I had fun and water brought me back round. Might just take some time to adjust to it again. But I can be a nutcase for less money :whacky068::whacky068::whacky068:

Sounds like you had a great day with your mates, good for you.

I think it's a good idea about having some alcohol before you go on holiday, try to get used to it a little.

Enjoy your packing today, I love that before the holiday, really puts you in the holiday mood!

Back