Fit Flops

Hello

I am thinking of buying some fit flops, does anybody have any and if so are they any good x

Hi
I have bought 2 pairs from my Avon catalogue and I think they are great - makes my posture feel better? As an Avon representative I have recommended them to friends/customers and quite a few people have ordered them.
I have a pair in pink and 1 in white - will look lovely in the summer.
Irene

I brought fit flops last summer
They are really good for helping with back problems & posture and are very comfortable but Im not sure that they help with weight loss. If you get lots of use out of them, they help to tone up your legs.
Im pleased with them, but they are not a miracle iynwim
Anna
x x

I have some, a girl in our class had some on and recommened them, there are a few of us that have them now, You can really feel it in your legs when you have walked a lot :)

Hi
I have bought 2 pairs from my Avon catalogue and I think they are great - makes my posture feel better? As an Avon representative I have recommended them to friends/customers and quite a few people have ordered them.
I have a pair in pink and 1 in white - will look lovely in the summer.
Irene

Are they expensive Irene? I fancy getting some and my neighbour has started doing Avon.

I have a pair in a size 7 that I bought in the hope that they would fit but they are too big (I am a 5.5 or 6 lol), it was last summer when they were really popular and sold out everywhere.

Was going to pop them on ebay but if anyones intrested in buying them let me know and we can sort something out. They still have all the tags on and only tried on inside once, never been outside.

X

I bought a pair at the beginning of last summer, and then lived in them, do they really make a difference, personally I dont think so but they are really comfortable.

I have some but I also have a neck problem which they aggravate when I wear them so they are now at the back of the wardrobe!

Just had a check to see how much they are since I couldn't remember. They seem to be £43.99 new, so prob looking for £25 plus whatever postage costs wouldn't imagine it would be too much. They are still brand new with tags like i say literally only tried on once in the house just wish they would fit!!

They are the fitflop jelly walkstar and are red and a size7 if anyone is interested just let me know we can sort something out.

X

Back