Fitnessblender Workout Programs?

RedRevolver

Has anyone purchased these? Seems good, but there isn't really a preview or in depth review anywhere on the web. I guess because it's a very cool site, run by a couple (with, as far as I understand, little to no input from anyone else) and the programs are very cheap (£4.50 per program, you keep it forever).

Still, it'd be
nice to hear of anyone who can tell me exactly what you get with the program and their personal success, how easy they found it to stay motivated in comparison to workout programs of a similar vein (e.g. 30 day shred, Insanity etc). The before and after pictures look really great.

Well, I've bought it anyway, a bit cheeky that the website they sell it through doesn't indicate the shown price isn't VAT included.

I'm starting tomorrow (minus the Fitness Test, mainly because there's two things on it I can't really do, so it seems a bit redundant - it's only included to measure fitness throughout the programme) so I'll keep a diary in this thread. Maybe even get a few pictures up :) Hopefully I can be an inspiration!

Day 1

I haven't completed the first proper workout yet - I think I burnt myself out at 7 minutes because I was trying to incorporate 6kg (total) of weights which I wasn't prepared for. It's fun though, lots of new exercises to get accustomed to. I'm looking forward to the second run through with this programme, when currently alien exercises become familiar and more coordinated.

I've also learnt how to do an okay half push-up! Then tried a normal push up, and well...no dice!

I'll be back in a bit with an update as to whether I've completed it or not. :)

Did one more 'round' (you do the group of exercises three times) but had to give up. Am going to try and do this earlier in the day. Will push on to Workout 2, but might repeat the week next week. :)

Last edited:
Day 2

11 minutes of HIIT training. I can't do much exercise, I'm not sure why! It was supposed to be roughly 60 minutes, although I did a few more exercises from the HIIT later on in the day, so 20 minutes overall.

Day 3

I'm too k
nackered (had an emotional, but good day) to do any exercise today. Wish I had someone to kick me up the bum and exercise with me...might try later, but would mean my boyfriend wouldn't be doing much. :(

Back