Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Morning everyone,
Well yesterday went well.
Had shake at breakfast, one on the way home and them cooked up some low carb dinner (pork and vegetables). I managed to cook potatoes for my OH and wasn't even that bothered about not having any.
But apparently this morning I am not in ketosis????? I was yesterday, wonder what happened there then?
Going down the pub tonight and will be sticking to water.

Hope you all have a good day - happy Friday
peachy
x

Hi Peachy
Well done with your low carb meal - are you using ketostix? Mine have just expired and are no use at all now :confused:. Have a great Friday night!

I'm rolling on, had a couple of blips, one turned into a bloooop, but I'm on day 6 now and have lost 10lbs... I know, it's mostly water, but isn't it FAB to get results straight away :D.
Nx

yes i am using ketostix, don't know what happened this morning. I'll check again when I get home. I just keep drinking the water and hoping that my one meal a day is low enough in carbs. One thing I did have last night was some carrots - are carrots high carbs?
Used them as they were sat in the bottom of the fridge and i hate waste.
peachy
x
ps i had a go on the scales this morning and they were showing a 4lb loss, so roll on Sunday when I post my true results :O)

Hi all,

Well done peachy on the 2nd notch on your belt, thats fab! :D Things like that really keep you going huh?!

Will take a look at the link you posted also, sounds like a really interesting read!

Oh dear Marie, how are you today?

Nicky sounds like you are doing fab, you will have a great loss Monday :D:D

I am doing ok today, 2nd day for my little boy at nursery and it was much better this time, he was a little less overwhelmed, hardly had any water though so need to start glugging!!!!!!

Hope you all have a great evening xxx

Hey Michelle,
Glad to hear its going better at the nursery on day 2, one less thing for you to worry about and keep on drinking.
I am off now but will try to report my weigh in on Sunday am via the internet on my phone. If it doesn't work then i'll report in on Monday
chow for now
peachy
x

Hi everyone,

Hows the weekend going? Weekends are a bit harder for us all I think?

Kel (nightpaz) are you around? Did you get weighed on Thursday? Let us know if you can as we have to post weigh in results tomorrow.

Have a nice night everyone xx

Hi all, how is everyone doing?

Sorry for being so quiet these last few days, had to put in a couple of 12 hour night shifts, and all I do is work and sleep when I do shifts.

Well, you might be happy to know that I had a successful No 2 this morning :happy096: Do I feel so much better for that!

Well, its been day 10 for me and another really good day. I can safely say that nothing other than cambridge stuff and water has passed my lips this year :innocent0002:

Hi everyone, sorry ive not been on for a while ive had a constant migraine for days. I lost 4 lbs this week which is not bad as its totm too. I hope you are all ok and doing well. Ill try and get back on soon, take care kel xx

Well done Kel, thats a great loss. Sorry to hear about the migraine, I suffer too :cry:

Team weigh in update:
(5th Jan-11th Jan)
Kel78 - not sure if still around?:wavey:
MrsR2004 (Tues) - 4lb loss, 1.72%
Hazeyblue (Tues) - 8.5lb loss, 3.35%
Nicaukids (Mon)- no weigh in, 1st next week
Nightpaz (Thurs) - 4lb loss, 2.40%
Peachy1982 (Mon)- no weigh in till next week

Team loss for 3 members - 16.5lbs, 2.52%

Think I have done this right but will run it past Irene!

Well done everyone, should have a full team weigh in next week and hopefully will hear from Kel78? xx

Well done everyone on a good week, we have a very respectable 3rd place in last weeks team weigh ins (so far - not sure if more will be added or if they have missed cut off?) and an extra well done to Marie who was our teams biggest loser :D

I still haven't heard from Kel78 and doesn't look like she has been around for about 3 weeks, what does everyone think we should do? I have emailed and sent a pm but not heard back. Should we wait a bit longer? I don't want to replace anyway if they still want the place??? :confused::confused:

Hope you all have a great start to the week xx

6lbs this week everyone!
I am over the moon.
yippee

Hi Gang,
Well done everyone on all your losses this week !
My WI this morning ... and I've lost 12 lbs ;o)))
Was hoping to lose a bit more.. but got same prob Marie had !

12 lbs, thats amazing. Well done!!!!!

Wow, Kel, Nicky, Peachy and Michelle you have done so well this week, and congratulations to us for getting 3rd place :bliss:

I think we should wait 1 more week Michelle to see if Kel turns up, if not, then advertise for another member. What do you think?

I am on day 12 today and seem to be lacking energy and feeling some muscle weakness. Drying my hair was a nightmare this morning. I am going to post a general thread to see if anyone has suffered this before.

Hi Gang,
Well done everyone on all your losses this week !
My WI this morning ... and I've lost 12 lbs ;o)))
Was hoping to lose a bit more.. but got same prob Marie had !

Woo hoo Nicky, thats fantastic. It'll boost our total right up for this week :D

Wow amazing - marvellous results today ladies well done!!! So pleased for you, will add them to our spreadsheet for this week, that has got us off to a fab start :D

Yeah ok, we can give it another week and see if we hear from Kel78?

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit weak and lacking energy Marie, I have had that a bit but nothing extreme, hope you get some answers from others xx

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know I lost 2lb this week, I am disappointed with this if I am honest :( (hence my moaning post on main section :eek:)

Just strange how weeks can differ so much in weight loss but you are consuming the same calories every day! Also, how strange that some people lose loads every week!

Sorry it's not more peeps.

Hope you are all well xxx

Hi there team, how are you all?? CD still going ok?

I am doing ok, looking forward to tomorrow as my hubby is taking me to see flashdance at the theatre! I am really excited but not so sure about him ;)

Marie did you weigh in yesterday? Hope you were pleased xx

Hi Michelle
Oh you lucky thing.... I'd love to go to theatre - just to see anything ! OH will love it if you do.
Well done on 2lbs... hey, it's going in the right direction :D
Nx

:D:D It's a bit of a novelty for me OH to go out, doesn't happen very often as we have a little boy. I'm excited!

I am going to see Strictly Come Dancing in 2 weeks too so feel lucky this month! :) Luckily both of these were paid for before we became skint ;)

How is everyone? xx

Back