Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Hey there,
Thought I better check in as its the middle of week 2 for me today. Still avoiding the carbs but did have sausages the other night and there was more carb in them than i thought. oops. Oh well just need to be extra good till Monday. Very proud to say that i have had no potatoes, rice, pasta, crisps, pasties, or chocolates and sweets for 11 days.
I had a strange one yesterday, just didn't feel like eating. Only managed one shake and some tuna mayo. I cooked up some chicken last night but just couldn't face it after it came out of the oven (very strange) Just off to have that same chicken for lunch. Hope you all have a fab day
peachy
x
ps I have people round for drinks and nibbles tomorrow bight - any ideas on carb friendly nibbles?

Hi all, sorry ive not been around much lately had a few problems with migraines and an upset stomach lol. Hope your all doing ok, i had my WI today and ive lost 9lbs and i was measured (1st time since 30th Oct) and i was shocked when she said 19 inches!!! I know i have changed due to getting into size 16 jeans and 14 tops, but i cant get my head round it i still think im bigger does anyone else feel like this?
Goodluck with your weigh ins this week, Kel xxx

Hi there,

Well done Peachy for staying away from those carbs! At least you are staying on track x

Kel - 9lbs is amazing well done! and 19 inches whoa!!!!!!!!!!! Not far to go now hun, you will be at goal in no time.

Marie, you around? Maybe working shifts I guess, hope your ok and your weigh in went well.

Have a great Friday all xx

Hey Kel,
Congratulations to your loss this week and I hope everyone has taken precautions for the weekend to stop nibbling.
Kel,
I can relate to you on the "feeling big" issue.
I got down to 13st 7lbs last year and still felt like 17stone. My clothes were looser, I was easily in the size 14s but to be honest i hated my body and my head couldn't accept the change. Blokes were chatting me up and everyone was saying how good i looked but i really scared me. I have always been big well certainly for the last 10 years and suddenly i wasn't as big anymore - but what was I? I was losing my identity as I felt safe as the fat one, at least when i was fat i had a status. I really struggled and gradually i fell off the diet and put the weight back on, well back on to 15st 7lbs.
I'm not saying that this is how you feel, but thought i'd share my experience.
This time I am learning that i need to value myself, I'm not fat clare i'm happy, slim, bubbly clare and thats how i need to stay to get me through it.
When you are used to being fat and used to not doing certain things and living certain ways because of your weight then it will take time to adjust. For some it happens overnight, for others it can take months or years. I hope you can learn to feel slim in your head. There are a few things i the "bring your head inside" forum is quite insightful.
take care
peachy
x

Hi guys

Sorry not been around for a few days, had computer problems , but thats fixed now and I am back on line :) But well done everyone on the weight losses this week.

Is it too late to report my weight loss? I lost 5.5lb this week taking me up to my first stone :D

Mx

Last edited:
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know I lost 2lb this week, I am disappointed with this if I am honest :( (hence my moaning post on main section :eek:)

Just strange how weeks can differ so much in weight loss but you are consuming the same calories every day! Also, how strange that some people lose loads every week!

Sorry it's not more peeps.

Hope you are all well xxx

I wouldnt worry too much Michelle, you could be like me. I dont lose the regular 3/4 lb every week, mine goes someting like 2-5-1-6-2-4 etc, but it evens out at 4lb per week if I work it out over a month. I have had a good loss this week, so expecting a small one next week lol. Bet you have a good loss next week! :)

How was your theatre?

Hope you are feeling better Kel? :(

I know what you mean tho Kel and Peachy about not getting your head into a slimmer mode. I got down to 10.5 stone a few years ago just be eating healthy. I was still wearing baggy clothes to hide my extra inches that I thought I still had until my OH asked why i wore clothes like that since I now had a fabulous figure. After that I bought my first fitted T-shirt. Took me quite a while to get used to it.

Hi there Marie, glad to have you back! Nope not too late for weigh in so now have everyones and can send them on to Irene, will post them here in a mo too.

Theatre was great thanks, apart from this women sat next to me eating a BIG bag of chocolate buttons :(:cry:I could have done with a bar to nibble on but didn't have any! Nevermind, it was ok really.

Hows everyone weekend going? I used my power plate for the first time today but not for very long, not sure how much i will feel it tomorrow so thought I would start slowly :) my son has a cold/temp so been stuck in today and have felt the need to pick more as not busy, I haven't but hate fighting the urge! Normally I am rushing around so easier to forget wanting to eat :D

xxxxx

Team weigh in for 12/1-18/1

MrsR2004 -2lb, 0.87%
Peachy1982 -6lb, 2.76%
Hazeyblue -5.5lb, 2.24%
Nicaukids -12lb, 5.97%
Nightpaz -9lb, 5.52%
Kel78 - no weigh in

Team total -34.5lbs :eek::D & 3.27%
Biggest Loser Nicaukids - well done!!!

Huge pat on the back everyone, fantastic week xx

Hey all, hope you all had a fab weekend. Only 2lb loss this morning. Bit down about that but its still 8lbs in two weeks and it means i'll be in the 14s when i go skiing on saturday. Got some skis of my own yesterday. How exciting. Have a fab week. Peachy x

Hi there peachy!

Yes you should be very proud to be in the 14's for skiing, if you hadn't got your head back on track then you wouldn't have lost 8lbs :D thats fab!

I really understand how disappointing 2lb can be though as I lost that last week :( but we have to look at the big picture I guess. Bet you are looking forward to going away, you will burn some serious calories while skiing :D:D:D xx

Hi there everyone, how was your weekend?

Has anyone noticed we are top of the weigh in results for last week so far?? :D

:talk017:

Go team 15!!! :D
Well done xxx

Good Weekend?

Hi everyone... Well done on all your losses! Oh my... not sure my head will fit through the door now with the "biggest loser" title this week :D.

WI this morning - a big Fat ZERO :cry:.
But, it's TOTM & I've been messing around again [with food] at the weekend.
Feeling positive this morning - as I know my frenzy could have caused a lot more damamge. Onwards and downwards as they say.

We are the champions. Biggest loser and best team. Check us out. Well done girls, lets keep it going. Peachy x

Hi all,
Yay, really pleased we won, thanks for confirming Irene! Well done peeps!

Nicky - So you should have a big head, was a great achievement :D nevermind this weeks weigh in, really hope you have a better one next week.

Wi today and I lost 6lbs :D:D

Hope you are all ok? xx

Hi again Ladies,

Just wanted to let you know I am going to advertise for a new member to replace Kel78 :( it has been about 4 weeks now and not heard back on pm's or email so think it's probably best?

Hope you all agree xx

Hi all,
Yay, really pleased we won, thanks for confirming Irene! Well done peeps!

Nicky - So you should have a big head, was a great achievement :D nevermind this weeks weigh in, really hope you have a better one next week.

Wi today and I lost 6lbs :D:D

Hope you are all ok? xx

Now then Michelle, wasnt I telling you you would have a good loss this week. Well done chuck :D

Well, I lost 4lb this week, so I am really pleased once again. But isnt it great we won the championship this week, he he. Go us!!!!

But yes, I agree, we should advertise for another member.

Hi everyone... Well done on all your losses! Oh my... not sure my head will fit through the door now with the "biggest loser" title this week :D.

WI this morning - a big Fat ZERO :cry:.
But, it's TOTM & I've been messing around again [with food] at the weekend.
Feeling positive this morning - as I know my frenzy could have caused a lot more damamge. Onwards and downwards as they say.

Woo hoo, biggest loser, well done you :) Hey dont be dissapointed, its still 12lb in 2 weeks.

Thanks Marie, it seems my losses are not consistent like some peoples, don't mind as long as its not too small every week :D

How is everyone doing this week?
xxxx

Back