Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

hello!! please may i join and fill the vacant space...

I'm on day 7 and weigh in is tonight. I hope i can pack a decent number to kick start the week?

please!

Hi there,

Yes of course you can join - welcome to our team :D

If you could post or pm me your starting weight (current weight) and then weekly weigh in after that I can include them.

Day 7 huh? How have you found it? Good luck with the weigh in tonight, sure it will be great!

xxx

Sorry just noticed it says starting weigh 227lb on the left of your post!

What's your name? or would you like to be called Maz? I am Michelle :)

maz is great, thanks for having me!!

yep, weighed in last week at 16stone 3lbs, which i think is 227lbs...

My weigh in day will be a thursday night, but i assume the losses still count towards the weekly pot for next week?

i found it hard phsychologically the first day, physically tough going days 2-3, and not too bad after that... when i felt nauseous i have eaten a bit of protein but only once a day and only on 2 of the days so not too worried...

now i have ketostix, i'm on top of things and reassurance that ketosis is still on is priceless...

my name is maz and i'm a ketostix addict! will that wear off soon?????

Hi Maz, Yes your weigh in tonight will count for this weeks results :D

Not sure about the ketostix, i tend to stay away from them to be honest as sometimes they can be unreliable and i may panic if it says i am not in ketosis :confused: (thats just me) If it keeps you on track then great!

Glad you have got through the first week, it's the toughest, the mental challenges are the main things you will have to deal with now! Good luck for weigh in tonight.

xx

Good luck Kel with your weigh in :D xx

Fantastic Maz, well done :D

3.30% of your weight gone!!!

:talk017:

Hi Kel,

Hope your ok? Did you weigh in this week? Just need to post team results that's all xx

Hi all, I only lost 1lb this week, had a bad week full of stress and i had totm again!!!!! Hope your all doing well, soz for letting the team down this week hopefully ill have a better week nxt week, Take care kel xx

Hi Kel,

Please don't worry, you haven't let the team down! We all have good weeks and bad weeks! The last couple of days have been tough for me too with totm, makes me hungry and a bit :( so harder to resist the cravings!

At least it was still 1lb loss and no gain :D got to be proud of that after a hard week.

Good luck for this week xx

Team weigh in for 19/1-25/1

MrsR2004 -6lb, 2.64%
Peachy1982 -2lb, 0.95%
Hazeyblue -4lb, 1.67%
Nicaukids - sts
Nightpaz -1lb, 0.65%
(Land of) Maz - 7.5lb, 3.30%

Team total - 20.5lbs & 1.64%
Biggest Loser Maz - well done!!! :D

Will send results to Irene now. Good luck for this week everyone xx

woo hoo, i always wanted to be the biggest loser...!

Thanks guys, i bet everyone gets that in their first week, eh?

mind you, i'm impressed by your guys numbers too, i hope i can pull a few like that when i'm further in!

Hey... Well done everyone :D

Oh my... been struggling again last week as had a night out with OH on Friday (we don't go out much, so really wanted to let my hair down).... So my WI is + 2lbs :break_diet:
BUT - feeling really positive now with no distractions... Hoping to just get on with it.

Hi Nicky,

Sorry to hear you had a tough week but hey nights out with the hubby are rare for me too so I would make the most of it! Well done you for getting back on it and being positive for this week!

I lost 5lb this week so am well chuffed, it was painfully hard with totm, lots of pains and cravings :cry:

P.S looks like we were 5th place this week in team results :)

xxx

Hey... Well done everyone :D

Oh my... been struggling again last week as had a night out with OH on Friday (we don't go out much, so really wanted to let my hair down).... So my WI is + 2lbs :break_diet:
BUT - feeling really positive now with no distractions... Hoping to just get on with it.

At least you know your reasons for a + WI, worse is a + when you don't know why, or have been relatively good...

positive attitude is key!

Michelle, well done on your loss...!! 5lbs is excellent when feeling bleugh due to TOTM!

Thanks Maz :D

How is everyone doing this week? Marie, how was wi?

Good luck to Maz & Kel for weigh in today xx

Thanks! have been really focused last few days and was out for a 3 mile run last night (first since CD began) it felt great! Have upped the water (yes even more!) to compensate in case dehydrated by run affected weight loss.

Will report back tonight.... feeling apprehensive but figure i can't *do* anymore.....

:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

well not much to report, only 1.5lbs... but better than a kick up the bum i suppose.

Hoping for a bigger loss this week.

I was doing 4 packs + 200mls milk due to being active but am cutting down to 3 a day SS as not always having 4 and not using all of my milk allowance. I'll still have 4 on my running days...

The bonus is that i have loads of tetras and bars this week, so much more convenient.

Back