Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Hi all, Hope your all ok!! Well i only lost 2lbs this week it seems the closer i get to target the slower my weight loss is lol.
Not had the best week or start to the year been constantly stressed for the last 3 weeks but ive still managed to stick to ss 100% although that bottle of wine has been calling me lol, its ok though im saving it for a special occasion.
Goodluck all for your weigh ins, Kel xx

Hi all,

Maz - well done for the 3 mile run, thats fab! Don't worry about the 1.5, still a good loss and if your anything like me then it will be higher one week and lower the next? Some people lose consistent amounts each week but not me ;) sure you will have a good week and the exercise can only help :)

Kel, 2lb is great, as you say it's going to get a little harder the closer to target you are :( just keep plodding on and before you know it you will be there!!! I can relate to the stress thing, been a tough start to 2009 for me too and stress does effect my losses and my ability to drink enough water! Keep going though x

Hows everyone else? xx

Well done again everyone...
I've had a good couple of days... and WI this morning.... 10 lbs :wee:
That's enough to help me stick with it through day 4 (today) Yeah !!! Roll on day 5 :fingerscrossed:
Good luck
Nx

Hi Nicky, WOW 10lbs is amazing!!!! Definately enough to keep you going and a fab result for the team :D

We came in 9th this week ladies with 0.83% :rolleyes: we didn't get the wooden spoon though so thats good :D I got biggest loser for our team but another team member got higher, yay for me though.

How is everyone? I am having a miserable week, my son started wth conjunctivitis/bad cough etc and has passed it around so both my husband and I are pretty poorly :cry:I have been eating to try and take away that sick feeling, anyone else felt they had to eat when poorly? I just felt drained/sick/lightheaded and my chest was pounding :( I am feeling really anxious about getting back to ss but really need to feel better too, what do you all think? Please tell me I can get back to ss no problem......I haven't gone mad with eating but have had carbs, things that are easy to grab with us all being unwell but know i will suffer headaches again to get into ketosis - damn germs!

xxxxxxxxx

Oh Michelle, hope you & family feel better soon.
KWYM about just having to eat when ill... was not 100% when trying to start at begining of January and didn't do myself any favours by thinking I could do the diet. Day on day... start... then eat. I did wait till I felt 100% ... and it's taken me a few tries - but I'm there ! Day 5 nearly over, roll on day 6.
BTW - Excellent news with your WLoss ;)

Hey all,
Just to let you know that I am back from skiing and back on the diet. And guess what I only put on 2lbs in a whole week - must have been all that skiing.
Hope you are all well - looking forward to some weight loss this week
see y'all
peachy
x

Oh and a big welcome to Maz.
Well done on your fab week 1 weight loss.
Hope to see a lot less of you very soon lol
peachy
x

Oh and a big welcome to Maz.
Well done on your fab week 1 weight loss.
Hope to see a lot less of you very soon lol
peachy
x

awwww thanks! well week one was great, week 2 less so... but still 9lbs overall....

Weigh in day tomorrow for me. Hoping that i can have a big number but lost confidence after high of week 1....

Skiing! wow, you lucky thing, something i've never ever tried...

Thanks Nicky, it's horrible trying to ss when not well, I am still feeling dreadful and am getting annoyed now as nervous about putting on lots of weight :cry: I just want to feel beter.......please!?!?! :D

Welcome back Peachy, hope you had a really fab time! Wow 2lb on is pretty damn good going so must have been all that skiing, great news :D Hope you have a good week.

Good luck for weigh in Kel & Maz!

Marie - are you around hun? You working shifts? Hope your ok xx

Maz - 6lbs is brilliant well done!!!

Just collecting this weeks team results to post, no weigh in from me this week though cos still poorly :-(

xxxx

Hi all,

Team weigh in details for this week:

MrsR2004 - didn't make it to weigh in as poorly :( sorry guys
Peachy1982 - 2lb gain - not bad for hols!
Hazeyblue - no weigh in?
Nicaukids - 10lbs (5.24%) :D:eek: - you are our biggest loser this week!
Nightpaz - no weigh in?
Land of Maz - 6lbs (2.75%) :D yay

Total 2.27% loss :D
Great result this week ladies, sorry I haven't contributed, keep it up xx

Good results ladies... well done!

Been feeling under the weather too - but still decided to to a WI... wish I hadn't bothered +3lbs:break_diet:
Feeling cold, bunged up and just downright hungry today.

Oh dear :( Nicky, it's horrible isn't it, feeling ill and needing to eat/take medicine and then get back to ss :cry:

I have been struggling for a week and a half now just want to feel better, also wish I could breeze easily into ketosis but thats not going to happen!!!! :(

Chin up, at least you got weighed and can put it behind you (hopefully if you feel up to it) I am nervous that I couldn't get to weigh in last week (felt too bad to drive so far) even though i'm pretty sure it would have been a gain!

Anyway, hope you have a better week xx

Aw thanks Hun, hope you start feeling better soon too... Me too - wish I could breeze into Ketosis. Takes me at least 3 days each time :confused:.
Do you have far to go for each WI ? I see my CDC every 2 weeks, but it can be various days of the week depending on my workload - so I do my own WI on Monday mornings (which is actually quite depressing... perhaps if I switched to Fridays - I would stay on the straight an' narrow over a weekend !)

Sorry I haven't been about as much as I would like to - been really busy at work and thats where I use the internet - no phoneline at home :(
Hope you are all having a great week - I have had some wicked low carb dinners lately, but I won't go into thats as its not fair to you ss'ers
hope all is wel
peachy
x

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been rubbish at getting on here this week, still feeling pretty dreadful and up against a deadline, which is why i am still working now :cry:

How is everyone? My sore throat/cough is still lingering, have been attempting ss the last few days but still taking medicine so obviously not going to get into ketosis, am determined when I see my CDC tomorrow I will ditch the medicine :( and ss, please someone give me a quick kick up the behind or a nice virtual :hug99:and some wise words to get me focused again :D

Nicky - my cdc lives about 40 mins away so not too far really but it's sometimes hard to fit it in when work and nursery drop off/pick up etc I tend to go each week as feel I still need that extra support and fear of the scales :rolleyes: You back in ketosis yet?

Hi Peachy, nice to hear from you! Hows your week going? Glad to hear you are having some lovely low carb dinners but no we don't want to know ;):D

Ok, so anyone want to bet on my gain for tomorrow :eek: i'm dreading it but nothing I can do about it, my jeans feel tighter than they did last week so I am thinking anywhere between 5-7lbs :cry::cry:I haven't even gone mad with food either.....

Anyway, better get on, will catch up soon xx

Awwww michelle, sorry to hear you're still poorly, you need to take the medicine as long as you need to hun... i'm sure your CDC will not encourage you to stop until you're well again...

re the jeans feeling tighter, i doubt it will be 5-7lbs gain, maybe just a pound or two at the most.... hopefully a sticking week instead!

I'm not feeling the loss this week either, i think i will be 1 week up, 1 week low IYKWIM? will report my results later...!

Back