Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Hi all hope your all ok, soz not been rd much lately been really busy. Just thought id stop by and give my WI results for this week, well i have lost 5lbs!!!!!! Its bout time not had much at all for weeks lol. Ill try and get bk on later and see how your all doing, Kel xx

Hi girls, great to see your losses Kel and Maz, well done!!!

I'm really sorry to report that I gained 5lbs as suspected, am gutted and feel terrible for the team :(

Hoping I can get my head in gear for a good week now and that I start to feel better!

Take care xx

awww michelle, it's nothing to feel bad about, i'm sure i can speak for the team (since i've only been here 2 weeks, lol!!) and say, you just concentrate on getting better and i betcha you'll drop a lot when you're back on track, probably boost the team no end then, and end up being the biggest loser!!

Take care,

Thanks Maz :hug99:

On ss again now and no medicine so hoping it will be a good week, it's going to be tough though cos my head is already asking for some food ;)

Mind over matter!!!!

How is everyone? xx

Well done Maz & Kel,
Michelle... you can do it... glug when you hear the cupboards (or fridge) calling... It only takes a tiny distraction to get you through the "hunger" pang....

Oh my - Not even bothering at present. DS is sitting 12+ exam (yes they have those here for the kids that failed 11+ and had unsuccessful appeals = what an 18mths we've had :eek:)
He sits exam Monday afternoon. I'm kinda thinking I'll try tomorrow... but what if it goes T**ts up for him Monday?
Think I'll see how I feel tomorrow... Know that I need to be in right frame of mind as there's absolutely no point trying othewise :wave_cry:.
May well be on for moral support Monday! Hope you're having a good weekend.

Team weigh in details so far for 9/2-15/2:

MrsR2004: +5lbs
Peachy1982: ?
Hazeyblue: ?
Nicaukids: +3lbs
Nightpaz: -5lbs
Land of Maz: -2.5lbs

Peachy - have you had a weigh in yet this week? I know you are late sunday/early monday? The last one we had was your 2lb gain after hols x

Marie - you around hun? Bit worried about you, hope your ok x

Hi Nicky,

Sorry to hear you are having a stressful time, it's hard to focus when other things are crazy around you, maybe just try damage limitation until you can ss again. Definately pop on here if you need some support tomorrow or whenever :D

Really hope your son does well, fingers crossed for him xx

Be prepared for the wooden spoon this week guys ;) as a team we gained 0.5lbs more than we lost :( so team % loss would be 0%! A big chunk of this is cos of my gain, sorry :cry:

Lets hope for a much better week this week huh? xx

Hey Ladies,
I am very sorry but I am going to abandon the group.
Hope you all do well in your quest for skininess but me and CD are not working.
Going the low carb route, I will however pop in every so often to see how you are all doing so no slacking
love y'all loads
peachy
x

Peachy, good luck with your quest... Hope low carb route's the one for you... Am struggling to get to grips with CD again (but I know it does work for me) so will jump on again when head's in line with moon/myfridge/Jupiter :D
Am intrigued with Low Carb... do you stay in ketosis - if not, is it like Low GI foods? Only started VLCDs after a friend did one last year, other than that not really looked at any other diets for about 10 years.

On brighter note - DS did exam today and after taking him in, then [me] bursting into tears... he came out 45 mins later with a grin from ear to ear & said "Easy Peasy".... :rolleyes: Hope that's an indication of his result too?

Hi Peachy,

Sorry to see you go :hug99: but understand where you are coming from, if it's not working then it's time to change, make sure you pop on and say hi every now and then and I wish you all the best for your weight loss journey! :D

Nicky - That's good news about your son, hope the result is as great as the smile :D

How is everyone's week so far? Last night I started to get a stiff neck and sore throat and woke this morning and feel terrible again :cry:I stopped taking medicine last Friday as wanted to get back into ketosis but now don't want to take any again :( Fed up with feeling poorly and it's going to be a long day with an active excited 3 year old (off nursery)!!!!

xx

Hi all,

We have a new member - welcome to 1974rach

oops didn't mean to press post so soon :confused:

The current team is:
MrsR2004 (Michelle)
Hazeyblue (Marie) - can't seem to get hold of Marie though :(
Nicaukids (Nicky)
Nightpaz (Kel)
Land of Maz (Maz)
1974rach (Rach)

Good luck for this week everyone xx

:wavey:

Hi all,

Thanks for letting me join your team! - I'm going to be here for a while - I've got a staggering amount to lose, but I'm taking it one 100% day at a time.

have a good day all

xxx

Hi there Rach,

Thanks for introducing yourself and for your weigh in details, don't worry we are all here for the same reason no matter how much we have to lose :hug99:

I know how daunting and scary the big picture can be so focus on small amounts at a time, that's what I try to do, although sometimes I get a little impatient ;)

Have you been on CD long or new? x

phew! just read through the entire thread!

I've decided to restart as of today (started a couple of weeks ago but had a few wobbles, and haven't had that much of a focus)

Anyway girls, I weigh in on a Friday, I'm usually on line everyday, so I'm looking forward to getting skinny with you!

xxxx

WOW Rach you read the whole thread!!!

How did you restart go yesterday? Ok I hope.

Nicky - did you have a weigh in on Monday with everything going on with your son?

How is everyone? x

lol.... word for word!! I was supposed to be studying, but erm...any distraction is a welcome one and reading the thread was more appealing than writing an essay.

Restart went fine - only hiccup was that I went to get my hair done last night at my friends and her husband was keeping us going with coffees...on my third cup I realised that they had all been white!

I also turned up to find that they were dishing up dinner and demanding that i have some too (they are italian and they MUST feed you!!) I politely declined, much to her hubbys delight as he scoffed the lot!

hope you all have a great day, catch up soon

xxx

Hi Michelle - been meaning to mention my gain on last couple of posts :sigh: +3lbs.

Welcome Rach - Wow... can't believe you've read the whole thread !

Had a "cut down" day today and hoping to CDSS from tomorrow (Thu).
Good luck everyone :) and have a fab week.

Back