Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

morning all - hope you all have a fab day. looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow....(actually i'm bloody terrified but that's another story!

xxx

Hi all!

Well done Rach for resisting that dinner! I have milk in my tea & coffee and have done since week 3/4, I never used to drink hot drinks but it seems to help fill the gaps between cd shakes/soups and there was no way I could face them black! So discussed with my cdc and said would try it and see how it went and I don't think it has effected me at all and helps keep me full up.

Hi Nicky, I have you down as a 3lb gain last week, is it the same this week or have I got muddled somewhere? sorry. Is it still Monday weigh in? :confused:

Had my weigh in today and lost 6lbs :D

Good luck to Kel, Maz and Rach for weigh ins xx

P.S I haven't heard from Marie (hazeyblue) for more than 3 weeks now and have sent a few pm's (but not heard back), do you think we should advertise for a new team member? I do hope she is ok but I guess not on minis at the moment???

Why are you terrified Rach? :hug99:

I guess it will have only been 4-5 days on ss when you get weighed tomorrow? Sure it will be good and fire you up for next week :D

xx

i dunno cause i lost 11 lbs!!!!!!!

whoo hoo!

I should explain - Friday is my normal weigh in day, but because I am out tomorrow night and all day sat, I rang and asked if I could pop in this afternoon. I made her check (twice).

In my excitement I've even put it down wrong in the post above - I have actually lost 13lbs.

xxx

wooooo hooooo Rachel!! well done you! and welcome to the team!!

i have a 3lb loss to add to the pot, slow but steady is me it would appear!

20.5lbs in 5 weeks so far.....

Last edited:
:wow::bliss:

13lbs is fab Rach, well done you!

Maz 3lb is a good loss, I seem to be so inconsistent with my weigh in's, my body just does what it likes ;)

Team results so far.....
MrsR2004: -6lbs
Hazeyblue: ???
Nicaukids: +3lbs??
Nightpaz: tbc
Land of Maz: -3lbs
1974Rach: -13lbs

How is everyone today? Yesterday I felt a little better as the migraine had gone but my cough and chest are getting worse :( don't think there is anything I can do/take either??? I am going to do some steam inhalation later as read that helps, promise I will see docs next week if no better over weekend xx

Hi there all, how is your weekend going?

Any more weigh ins before I send our results?

xx

Team results this week...
MrsR2004: -6lbs
Hazeyblue: ???
Nicaukids: +3lbs??
Nightpaz: -2lbs
Land of Maz: -3lbs
1974Rach: -13lbs

Total 1.87% loss and biggest loser is 9174rach with 3.57% :D

Well done everyone xx

Hi there, so sorry I wasn't around earlier Indian Princess - yes we do have a space free if you are still looking?

Thanks for replying Maz :D

xx

Ok great, your in! Welcome to our team! :D

I you could post or pm me your current weight (not sure if it is the same as on your info?) and your weigh in day that would be great and I can add the details to my spreadsheet. I see you lost 10lbs first week, what a great start!

xx

Team update ladies:
MrsR2004 (Michelle)
Nicaukids (Nicky)
Nightpaz (Kel)
Land of Maz (Maz)
1974rach (Rach)
Indian Princess - shall we call you princess ;)??

Well done on 3rd place last week :D

Awww thanks hun. Start weight was 23st 8 and current is 22st 12. Weigh in days are on Saturdays. Ohhh Im so excited hehehe

Great, thank you! How you finding the 2nd week?

Great hun, much easier. I find it hard to believe that I will be slim, its sooo weird. I went to Primark yesterday in Oxford St London to buy a dress I saw Alex Curran wearing in Closer magazine and I had to walk past Evans...ohhhh the feeling of walking past and not going in made me smile LOL! To top that off I went round the whole of Primark twice to get this dress and saw the staff putting out the clothes from the changing rooms and I spotted it!!!!! Can you believe it, the last one, in a size 14 and when I took it to the till, it was a fiver!!!!!! It had £13 tag but had been reduced for some reason, my OH thought it was a sign LOL! I did feel out of place though, as people must be thinking "what she doing in here? They dont do her size here!" but it gave me a good kick up the rear.

Back