Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Princess, I can't wait to have that kinda feeling too...! maybe i should buy myself a LBD for Xmas time... in a size 12! lol!!!

Awww thanks gals. And of course u can call me princess LOL!!!
I got that name from the OH, he always calls me princess hehehe. How we all doing today anyway? Ive been 100% today but I have a question, Ive only had chocolate tetras today as Ive been at work. But its been giving me diarrhoea eekkk. Well Ive had it since Sat and only when I have the tetras? Anyone else had the same problem?

Hi!

To be honest with you, I've struggled today. I had a caramel bar (won't be having that again), about 3/4 of a leek and potato soup and forced down a chocolate Tetra. Everything's left a funny taste in my mouth, but especially the tetra...

I think the tetras are a slightly different formulation to the shakes, so that might be why??:confused:

hope you get over the trots though - not nice

xxx

Princess, i generally only have one tetra a day as they are richer, and i think more expensive! lol! never had the runs with it though, maybe too rich....? Can you not stomach the others?

I had a banana shake today, first time ever, felt i was getting too dependent on choc and vanilla shakes and choc tetras... it was okay, bearable but downing water now to get rid of the taste!!

re the bars rach, i'm not mad keen on them either...

Gawd we sound like a right bunch of fussy biatches!!! :8855::8855:

lol! I know!

i like being a fussy biatch....:D keeps everyone on their toes

xxx

Hehehe well Im feeling much better after about 8 imodiums LOL!! How we all doing 2day? Ive been 100% but cuz of the nasty runs Im guna have some tuna(ss+) just for 2day cause I feel alittle weak :(
Do u think thats ok?xx
Oh and got a text 4m my cdc 2day, saying she thinking of me and cant wait to see me....aint that sweet xx

Hi all,

Glad you are getting to know each other the last few days, sorry I haven't been around, have had a migraine :cry: not sure if it's cos of all the coughing lately or would have come on anyway :(

Been struggling a little, feeling weak and headachy still (will I ever feel 100% again???) so haven't had the perfect week to be honest and a bit stressful. My nan is not well and amongst some of the tests they discovered she has inherited hyperlipideamia (which is an inherited high cholesterol problem caused by a defective gene you are born with), so my dad was sent for testing and it has come back positive with a very high reading of 10 and now I have been sent for testing too :( am having full lipid and glucose blood work done this week. It's a 50% chance of inheriting it and I am a bit scared as it's significantly increases chance of heart disease/heart attack because the faulty gene means it increases cholesterol by 2-4 times, trying not to worry till i know (obviously worried for my nan and dad :() and my sister will need testing too. I don't smoke and rarely drink so i just need to lose my excess weight to help.

Sorry for the waffle and sounding so negative xxxx

Forgot to say princess well done you for buying that dress from primark, that's a great goal to aim for and a very visual one!!! With regards to the tetras it could be because they are much more concentrated???? I only had tetras in my first week but i had a pint of water with each one as sometimes the vitamins/minerals can go to your head, hope things have got a bit better for you xx

awww Michelle, sorry to hear about your gran and dad... but at least they know about the condition now and it can be managed... and yours if it turns out to be positive, will be caught early and managed well i'm sure... got to help that you don't smoke and drink too...

((Hugs)) for what sounds like a horrible week.......

Has anyone reported any losses so far this week... my weigh in is tomorrow night....... i was on my own scales and saw a drop od 2-3 lbs this morning, has been pretty static all week, so hoping to at least have 2-3lbs on CDC scales as well... trouble is, i get weighed at 630pm, so any overnight losses never show! lol!

Will know soon enough!

michelle - so sorry to hear your news - (((hugs))) we're all with you, so keep us posted.

maz - no losses to report - i only weigh in once a week but hoping to get 3lbs off so i hit my feb challenge target.

hope everyone has a great day!

XXX

Michelle, sorry to hear your news :hug99:
Hope you get the results you're hoping for.

Welcome Rach & Princess.... & well done with losses :)

STS for my WI on Monday - But have been having a cr*p time... Started SS [again] Monday, and Day 3 today (already in Ketosis!) Yet I've done nothing different :confused:

Gotta dash now, but will be on again tonight I think.
Nickyx

Thanks everyone, really appreciate your support, it means alot to have people who listen when things arn't going to plan.

Good luck for weigh ins tomorrow, unfortunately I won't be able to get to mine, I have my blood tests tomorrow and then we are going to see my nan for a few days so will weigh in on Monday. Will try to log in from my nans and see how you all are.

Sorry to hear you are having a crappy time too Nicky :( sts is not bad really so keep your chin up and you will have a nice loss next week :)

Take care peeps xx

Rachel, do you have a link to your blog??

hiya,

its in the members only diary section....can you access that bit? have a go, if not let me know and i'll see if I can let you have access.

xxxx

Thanks everyone, really appreciate your support, it means alot to have people who listen when things arn't going to plan.

Oh Michelle honey, I just want to give you a hug.

:hug99:

vent all you like - will always listen

xxx

Hi Michelle, Im so sorry about ur news. How did ur appointment go 2day?xx

hi all...

Weigh in results -
4 lb off this week (v impressed as totm!)

good luck to you all for your weigh ins

xxx

Back