Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for your kind words :gen126: the blood tests went ok so just have to wait a week now for the results :(

Well done Rach & Princess on your losses, great news :D

Maz & Kel - how did you get on Thursday? Hope it was good news for you, if you could let me know asap I can post our team results.

Take care all xxx

Weigh in results so far...
MrsR2004: no weigh in
Nicaukids: sts
Nightpaz: ?
Land of maz: ?
1974rach: -4lbs
Indianprincess: -5lbs

Will post these soon, if your around Kel & Maz let me know xx

Sorry for not posting my results this week, i was sure i had but must've just been my blog!

i lost 4.5lbs this week... i was away sat/sunday to manchester and i didn't really drink, had plenty water, a salad and (this is the bad part!) a chinese buffet... but i was restrained and didn't take much, no rice etc... still felt so bloated and really wish i'd just missed it out...

never mind, all i can do is do my best between now and next thursday...

Hi there Maz, just replied to your message, don't worry we are all busy! Great result though so make sure you come on and brag each week ;)

Sure you can limit the damage from the weekend between now and Thurs :) that's what I am aiming to do, am back from my nans now so need to get myself back on track!! The last few days have been difficult to ss so not great but really want to be on ss again and getting some good losses!!!

How was everyone elses weekend?

xx

Hi all, how are you? It's a little quiet on here?

I'm hoping someone is around to save me from myself pleeeeze.... I metioned before it was hard to ss when I was away but now i'm struggling to get my head in gear again, don't know what to do cos I haven't really struggled before :cry: i think it's the devil on my shoulder saying you will have a big gain anyway so why bother :mad::mad: I know I have gained from my scales, my body is not very forgiving so I can't get away with much and tend to gain quickly, even if it is water!!! :(

Feel like I have let myself and my cdc down :(

xx

look at the bigger picture Michelle... even if you were a bit relaxed, you undoubtedly ate less then you would have pre CD....

you know what you did wrong, and you know what you have to do.... damage limitation is my watchword for the next few days...
not expecting a loss, just minimising the gain...

you need to do the same honey...

Waiting on a lift home so got to post n run, but please don't be defeatist, it's not your style!

Maz is right Michelle...don't beat yourself up over this - we're here and will nudge you, hug you and even :copon: you if you want us to!

My devil on my shoulder is a pain in the bum, but i've had to white knuckle it this week - sometimes you have to grit your teeth and stick to it.

hope you find your way back on plan
xxx

Hi Michelle - KWYM about getting head in gear. Sound advice from Maz - will be my mantra from now on too [Damage Limitation].
With me, I've found that I'll wake up and just know that today's the day I'll do it... I keep trying just to get a bit nearer to "the" day. Hope that makes sense?

I've had a brill week... WI Monday & lost 9lbs :D. I know... it's mostly water [again]. But by end of today I've done 9 days :happy036: and am feeling fab. However, tummy's look a bit flab... need to find time to do some exercise :( Never was my thing!
Well done Maz, Rach & Princess ... brilliant losses !
Have a good week

Hi all, thanks for your kind words, im feeling a bit more positive.

I'm dreading my weigh in tomorrow and looking forward to it at the same time, in all honestly I know I will have a big gain, maybe 7lbs as I tend to gain the water back very quickly plus a little fat for good measure i'm sure! It wasn't that I have been eating alot just completely the wrong things and given in to my old friend chocolate....tut tut....(when we were away it was free flowing around the hospital and my nans house). I am however looking forward to getting my new products and am determined to shift whatever it is i put on next week, with your help of course :D lets hope its not 12 as I think I was struggle to shift 12 in one week, haha!!! ;)

I swear my life is like a soap opera at the moment, anyone ever feel like that? My new drama this week is my husbands birth mum has just got in touch out of the blue, he hasn't seen her since he was 2 :eek:

Fab loss Nicky, you have given me a boost as you it seems you were in the same head space as me but prove you can get back on and have a great loss, really pleased for you.

How's everyone else? xx

Hi Michelle,

was going to say IKWYM as far as "my life is a soap opera" but mine is no-where near as intriguing as yours!

Once you've weighed in tomorrow, you'll be more positive. I think sometimes when you get on the scales you can say "yup, i deserved that".

Let us know how you get on babe

xxx

Hi there ladies,

Ok, the damage is .......+7lbs :doh: so I need to lose at least 7lb next week, do you think I can do it?? Plenty of water and a bit of exercise should help :D

Really sorry it's such a big hit for the team :(

Any other Thursday weigh ins yet?
Take care everyone xx

absolutely no need to apologise - 7lbs is insignificant when you've had the trials you've had lately. You know you can probably lose that in a week, so positive hat on and face the week afresh.

I'm weighing in tomorrow, so will be on to update you about 7.

have a great evening all!

xxx

results are in for me

6lb off!!!!

ha ha!!

xxx

Hi Ladies,

Thanks Rach, hope I have a decent loss this week, well done on the 6lbs that's fab!

Maz, don't worry about the '0' although sure you are frustrated?? Hope you have a good week.

Kel, how did you get on?

Good luck princess!

Have a lovely Saturday everyone xx

Hey gals. Sorry havent been on around this week. But I have good news I have lost 3lbs wahoooo!! Very happy about that as its TOTM and its the dreaded week three and I have introduced bars and flavoured water. And Im no longer in the 300lbs wahoooooo!!! Ohhhh this diet is the best diet ever!!!

Yay, well done princess, that's great!

Kel, you around? Will pm you too xx

Hi all,

Just to let you know the team results this week were 0.86% for the 5 results and our biggest loser was Nicaukids with a fab 4.81% - well done Nicky!!!

xx

Back