Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

15562-albums1004-picture5981.jpg
- fat me, doing my 5k race at Xmas.... this will be my before picture in the hall of fame when i get to goal!

15562-albums1004-picture5982.jpg

not quite so fat me on a night out last week.... this will be my 2 stone gone picture!

I thought i would share with you guys, as feel really good about the 2nd picture... hope that's okay?

I thought i would share with you guys, as feel really good about the 2nd picture... hope that's okay?

OKAY???!!!! of course its okay - you look absolutely amazing honey! You should feel good - such an achievement, well done!

xxx

Maz, your smile says it all ... Well done & thanks for sharing :D

My WI on monday -5lbs. I'm now within "normal" weight range (started as Class 1 Obese) HWT ! Had another blip today though .. must be PMS [again] and I'm not going to undo all this hard work :sigh:

Have a good week

Thanks, for letting me post my pics up! if i can't do it on mini's where can i, eh?!

Well done on becoming "normal" Nicky!! And stay focused as you have obviously done so well so far... 5lbs lost is a brilliant loss for so far down your journey...

I think i have dropped out of class II obese into class I now, overweight is my next category of choice! lol!

Hope everyone is doing alright?

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around much, I have a hand full of things going on a the moment so finding things a bit difficult. Plus my cdc has changed her appointment times and I am not able to get to her this week, I feel a bit pushed out as the times I could do (after my sons nursery) are already booked up as I would normally go in the morning. I know she feels really bad about it but not sure what to do and feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment - infact feeling emotional in general!!?? Strange?
Sorry, what a miserable post! :hide:

I wanted to congratulate Maz on such a great transformation, you can really see the difference already and you look so happy.

And also Nicky, wow you are "normal" again, amazing to lose 5lbs at this stage, I am very jealous :D:D

Good luck for weigh ins tomorrow peeps xx

Hi all! Sorry I havent been about. Ive had the busiest week at work but Ive been a good girl this week. Although yesterday was really difficult, i was starving and my OH was eating a pepperoni pizza and the smell was all around the house arrghhhh!!! But I just had an early night and lucky I was fine today!!
Anddddddddddd I lost 8lbs this week. Wahoooooooo

Last edited:
Maz, Princess = Great losses... Well Done!

Michelle - CDCs are all different. I'm a reg childminder and quite often take along 1 - 3 kids. I must admit it's usually a very quick visit. I'll have emailed order and session will just be a quick WI & pay.
Perhaps organise a "quickie" with your son in tow?

Have had a cr*p week. No particular reason other than PMT again (have started a vicious cycle which I absolutely MUST break) as have been eating anything & everything.
I already know my WI tomorrow's gonna be a massive gain :mad: ... Sorry guys.

Have a good weekend!

Hi Ladies,

Ok, have some big news......I am pregnant!!!! :D That will explain why I have been feeling emotional, have suspected for a week but it's confirmed now, am soooo excited. (would have loved to have lost alot more weight first but I guess fate had other ideas??)

It's only very early days so hope everything goes ok but unfortunately will have to bow out of the team :cry: Sorry but you are all doing so well anyway, who's up for team leader then ;)

Results so far this week are:
Nicaukids: -5lbs
Landofmaz: -4.5lbs
IndianPrincess: -8lbs

Anymore? Will post them to Irene a bit later so let me know.

Hope I can still pop in say Hi sometimes :D

congratulations michelle! great news!!!

wouldn't know where to start with the team leader thing hun...i'm still a newbie!

Thanks Maz!

Well ladies, you won team % this week, yay what a week to go out on!!! :D

Team leader thing is not hard honest, I sort of got landed with it when I was new but Irene told me what I had to do and I just kept a spreadsheet with peoples weights and weigh in results on :) If no one on the team fancies it then advertise for a team leader :D

xxxxxxxxx

Well done girls!!!

Any volunteers on team leader then gals...?

How many members should a team have?

At the moment we have

nicaukids,
Rach
Indian Princess
Me, Maz
Nightpaz (sorry for missing you out before babes!)
Mrs R (+1!)

Who else is missing then? Do we need to advertise for new members?

Last edited:
Hi i am on the team i just have not been around for the last 2 weeks, ( i did pm Michelle, its a long story lol), Hoping for a good loss this week thou.
Congrats on the pregnancy Michelle!!!!!
And congrats to you all for an excellent week!!!! How are we all doing? Kel xx

Hiya,

Yes I was just going to say don't forget Kel, she did pm me and been having a tough time! So yes you will need to advertise for a new member/team leader to replace me :(

Thanks for your congrats Kel :D

Good luck this week ladies xxx

Congrats Michelle!!!!!!!!!

If no-one else fancies it I'll be the leader of our gang.....I don't mind at all.

very sorry I didn't post results - went of too centre parcs for the weekend and clean forgot all about it....

lots of love to you all

xxx

so rachel.. what were your results then???!!

I don't fancy team leader, i'm unreliable!

I second Rachel! - as long as she doesn't go off and forget to report in again!! Can't have an AWOL Team leader! lol!

oh god - see! complete and total scatter brain

2lbs off this week (v pleased since had the week from hell)

promise i will be reliable and not forget again or go away for the weekend and not tell anyone (ooops!!)

xxx

ha ha ha! I'm only pulling your leg!!

So we'll need to advertise for a new member... Team leader, i think that should be your first job!

Well done on the 2lbs babes! all in the right direction!

Right then.....off to compose an advert to attract new our new member! (very sorry to see Michelle go :wave_cry: - but very excited that there will be a new minimins baby!)

Will wear the teamleader hat for now, and if one of the others wants to have a go (since I am newish to this) that is fair enough.

Catch up with you soon!

xxx

Back