Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Yeaahhhhh Racheals team leader!!!! U ok Racheal? I saw ur profile status on facebook the other day, just wanna make sure u ok now?
Anyway hope everyones doing well. I need some advice please, Im in my 5th week of ssing now and 3lbs off 2stone off. Anyway work have organised a big get together next Sat on the 28th and everyones meeting in the pub. How am I going to cope with everyone drinking and eating? Ive tried to stay away from these kinds of events but my social life is suffering as I know myself well enough to know I should stay away from all temptation. Sooo do you think I should have 1 coke zero and just not eat???!! I know, I know it aint official blah blah!! But I cannot bare to stand there all night with a glass of water!! SIGH....HELP??!

Princess, i had a similar thing a few weeks ago... a bunch of my friends from another forum were having a meet up in Manchester, hotels n stuff were booked ages ago, (thank goodness i didn't go B&B!) so i joined them about 230pm in the weatherspoons i had 1 glass of wine early on, loads of water, soda/lime, cappucino, more water, and about 9pm another glass of wine... it didn't hurt so much really... but then we all went to chinese for buffet... disaster! well not so bad really, i chose proteins, veg and no rice or chips... and i didn't get my money's worth...... but to be honest, having had it with hindsight i could have easily skipped the chinese and made some feeble excuse....

It depends whether others in your group will be not drinking? and eating sensibly, and whether anyone knows you're on the diet....

I wouldn't go all out and drink drink drink as they do say that one drink can hit you hard when you're in ketosis... drink one, then have another one a few hours later.... and make sensible food choices....

be prepared for a stay the same week as well...

you never know hun, you might get away with a small loss......

you've gotta have a life!

Hiya,
If there is still a team place............I am looking for a team to join, please.

Hi Bellesgrunny! nice name!

I think you are the first applicant which would make you the newest member of team 15!! First come first served!

So do tell us all about ya! and Rachel Team leader will be along sometime to say hello!

The team is..
nicaukids,
Rach (TL)
Indian Princess
Me, Maz
Nightpaz aka Kel

Hiya,
If there is still a team place............I am looking for a team to join, please.

Hello!!

Welcome to team 15! Maz is right - you are the first applicant and the place on the team goes to you :D

So....tell us all about yourself!

How long have you been on CD? and how are you finding it so far?

If you can let me know your start weight and your weigh in day that would be great.

I've got to report our results on Sunday, so if you can let me know before then that would be great!

looking forward to getting to know you

xxx

Hello girls!!!!

just a quick one - when you post your results for this week, can you also let me know your current weight (from weigh in

(for example last week my loss was 2 lbs and my weight was 24st 2lbs, prev week was 24st 4lbs)

Am going to set up a chart so its easier to track!

PM me if you don't want to share on here, but if you can't pm me, leave me a note on here with your email and I'll email you.

xxx

Hiya,
My weight loss this week was 5lbs I now weigh 12st 4lbs. I weighed 12st 9lbs last week.
This is my first week on CD I am really chuffed.
My weigh in is thursday but I sometimes work shifts so next week is Friday.
Thanks for having me and I look forward to being a team member.
xxxx

Maz,
I am from Aberdeen but live in Cambridgeshire now...........I really am Belle's Grunny! :)

Oh well hello from sunny Laurencekirk! I did see the grunny and assume it was a doric granny, but then i saw your location and though... hmmmmmn!

WEigh in tonight, previous weight 14stone 2lb, new weight 13st 13.5lbs.... 2.5lb loss!

Last edited:
I am very pleased with my first weigh in. I have bars to try this week.
I find I am hungry some evenings but not in the day. Does the hunger get less???
I feel inspired by reading the fantastic weight losses on her!

Hi all,
Is everyone doing SS? I had my first bar for lunch today. So far I prefer the shakes. I had a caramel one. Is there a nicer one? I understand everyone has different preferences but I just wondered...........
I made a vanilla shake into a cappuccino for my evening meal today and it was lovely. yum yum.

i find the bars are hard going grunny... a bit sickly...

i do the vanilla/coffee thing too... nice cold aswell, like a frappacino!!

Hi all,
Is everyone doing SS? I had my first bar for lunch today. So far I prefer the shakes. I had a caramel one. Is there a nicer one? I understand everyone has different preferences but I just wondered...........
I made a vanilla shake into a cappuccino for my evening meal today and it was lovely. yum yum.

Hi, i am SS too. my fave is choc mint, delish. can't stand any of the soups, and can just about tolerate most of the shakes (can't stomach the tetras either) You'll probably find your tastes change - hence its good to have the variety

i find the bars are hard going grunny... a bit sickly...

i do the vanilla/coffee thing too... nice cold aswell, like a frappacino!!

Am not a huge fan of the bars either! lol! who knew I was such a fussy eater.

anyway.....drum roll please - lost 3lbs this week!

ta da!

have a lovely weekend all

xxx

ratatatat............that was a drum roll.
Very well done on your weight loss. :)

Hey gals! Congrats on the weigh loss girlies! Hope we're all doing well!
I lost 3lbs this week!! Ive also completed 2 of my mini goals, Ive lost 2 stone in 5 weeks and down to a size 26! Ohhhh yeahhhhhh xxx

Hi girls...

Just to let you know our team results

Bellesgrunny is our teams biggest loser having lost 2.82% (5lb)

Overall our team lost 1.34% of our weight (13.5 lbs)

Gold stars and pats on the back all round!

Rachael
xxxx

Helloooo

Well done everyone on WI's and welcome to Bellesgrunny :D.

Congratulations to Michelle... yep, does explain the emotional rollercoaster ! Is this planned or "Baby Bonus"? I've got a BB... and they're the best kind to have !

Sorry not been around - been on my destructive cycle again. Have to confess a gain of +5lbs.... sorry :(.
Back with PMA today and hoping for a good start [again].
Nicky
PS... Thanks for reminder Rach - I did need a gentle prod ;)

Thanks. It was only my first week so I expected a good loss. I am so looking forward to getting rid of my fat belly!!! tee hee.

Back