Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

hey team mates! It's been quiet on the thread this week, hope everyone is okay?

I've had a tough week, found it hard to stay focused and had a minimeltdown on tuesday... only a 0.5lb loss to report this week... but to be honest, i'm just glad of a loss and hope to play catch up next week.......

I'm feeling much more focused again and ready to do this! woooo wooo!!

This is me in week 10 now! mental, eh?!

Hi all,
I am just home from 2nd WI. 5lbs loss this week..........delighted!!!
This time last year I did another diet and only lost 11lbs in 8 weeks.
This CD milarky works!!! :)
At least you lost Maz............you have a good overall loss well done!

hi all!!

i lost 4 lbs! god alone knows how (clothes are feeling snugger this week - very random!)

Well done on your losses though.

if a nasty meltdown comes a callin, PM me or post HELP on here.... I am going to have to pull all my strenght together this weekend, we are stocktaking at work, and the canteen will be filled with delightful treats. I am going to force myself to step away from the naughties and sip my soup.

have a lovely weekend - will pop in intermittently!

love from me
xxx

"delightful treats" are really "delightful demons" lol

sweetie....you couldn't be more right!! once the buffet was all put out it looked horrible, i would have happily sold my granny for a sausage roll earlier in the week!

XXX

Hi gals. Congtras we have all lost! I lost 4lbs this week!! Wahoooooxxx

Fab News!!!!! well done you. am going to post the team results in a sec.

Our biggest loser this week was Kel (Nightpaz) with 9 lbs (big shiny gold star for you!)

Overall stats we lost 1.35% of our team weight this week, so we are very consistent!

any probs, just let me know.

xxx

Well done all xxxx

tis quiet.......oi girls!!!! make some noise!! tell us what's going on!

i am lying in the conservatory wating for my chap to come and feed me paracetamol (am full of cold) i doubt very much that he will come and look after me because he is a lazy git.

hope you are all okay

xxxxx

I had a wee shopping trip today and managed to squeeze myself into size 14 jeans. I am looking forward to them being to big for me.
I need a dollop of patience!
I hope you feel better soon Rach. xxxx

well done grunny! size 14's! you're practically a skinny fox already!!!

Rachel - hope that bloke has been looking after you well!? feeling any better?

well done grunny! size 14's! you're practically a skinny fox already!!!

Rachel - hope that bloke has been looking after you well!? feeling any better?

nah - he is hopeless. i've only got a cold, but you know you've got to got for the sympathy vote now and then.

We had a "conversation" this morning.....he is never staying again when I've got a cold, because I snore! (v romantic!) not only that he went onto say that he was surprised that the neighbours haven't complained. Don't worry girls - I've smacked him one.

xxx

sounds like a real catch!!!

i bet he snores every night!! cheeky beggar!!

Oh the boy can snore! (like a bloody train :rolleyes: ) And he snuggles right up into me and snores right down my ear. He hogs the duvet and insists on sleeping in the middle of the bed. I've got a kingsize bed and there was three feet of it not being used last night.

Bang goes my glam image!

And he's staying at his own house tonight. I can snore my head off and no-one will know! ha ha :D

xxx

love the snoring conversation!
My 27 yr old daughter live with me with Belle my grand daughter. When she gets up in the night she hears snoring coming from my room, the baby's room and my man's room ~I don't like sharing my bedroom!
We are like a chorus of snorers..............blissful sound!
Best send him home every now and again Rach :)

lol!

I love babies who snore - so hilarious!

I'm with you on the sharing of bedrooms. I love being on my own. I might suggest seperate bedrooms should we move in together, not sure he'll go for that though.

xxx

we three in this house are all snorers too!!! lol!

Hey gals very happy to say i have lost 5lbs this week!!!

lol!! well done you! 5lbs is brill!

perhaps we should rename the thread snore city!

xxx

Well done Maz xxx
This is my weigh day..........here's hoping!

Back