Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

I am trying to load a pic in my profile...........alas no success!

Just weighed in..........lost 4lbs. yippeeeee

Hiya B!

4lbs is fabarooney! I've lost 2lb :( but then i've not been a very good girl.

I can't quite remember how to put a pic on the side bit, but nice to see your pic in your sig!

have a lovely weekend all - enjoy the sunshine!

xxx

Thanks Rach.
My pic is a before, with Belle.

Have a lovely weekend all. It is beautiful sunshine here today!

Hello
Glad you're all doing so well... But I have made a decision.... Gotta leave the team:wave_cry: .
Although last WI STS - I'm not actually on the Diet and I'm just beating myself up daily. So - I'm going to leave it for a [shortish] while... and try again soon.

I'm really sorry to abandon ship - but I feel my destructive sessions are just not fair on your losses each week.

Although DS passed his exam, we now have another 5 weeks to wait for next round and my head's just not in the right place :(

I'm hoping to come back to the team (if there's a vacancy) when I'm back on the straight 'n narrow.
Good luck everyone.
Nx

awwww nicky.. so sorry to hear that your heads not in the game.......but i can imagine how you're feeling...

I'm sure there will be a space in the team, let us know when you're back on..

take care hun

Hey Nicky, Im sorry it aint going to plan hun. Defo give yourself a break if you need it. This diet defo needs 100% but I hope u come back soon.
Also congrats ladies on the weight losses, I have lost 3lbs this week! Wahooo!! Also people are noticing the weight loss and looks like Ive dropped another dress size!! Hehehe, Im off to Evans and think it may be my last visit as I need size 24 trousers. Once I get into 22 Im back to Dorothy Perkins.....oh my god....Im can smell goal LOL!! Its far yet sooooooo close!! I love it!!
Stay positive girlies and lets hope I break the 19s next week...I havent been that weight on 5 years!!

Nicky,

Am sorry to see you go but totally understand. Wishing you all the luck and hopefully you will be back in the team before much longer. Keep in touch, pop in and say hi if you are around.

Rach xxxx

toot toot!!

Results are in:

1974Rach - loss 2lb (0.60%)
Bellesgrunny - loss 4lb (2.39%)
Land of Maz - loss 5lb (2.59%)
Indian Princess - loss 3lb (1.04%)

And the winner is LAND OF MAZ!!!!!

Collectively we lost 14lb (1.42%) from our combined weights.

Think that deserves a celebratory shake!

xxxx

hi Tilly!! Rach must be off galavanting with the boyfriend!!

Of course you can slot right into the team....

Rach is team leader, so she'll be along and tell you more about us all later.... so tell us a bit about yerself for now???? - yes, i am a bit nosey! lol!!!

Hey guys, well done me for being the biggest loser, don't think i've had that since my first week! yay!!!

Here's to another good week next week...

Rachel, if i'm not getting weighed until next sunday, do you want me to report a false zero this week, and use my sunday as next weeks reading... let me know how it works for your spreadsheet????

hi tilly of course you can join us!!

Team 15 is:

Me
Maz
Indian Princess
Bellesgrunny
Nightpaz
and now..... You!!!

Welcome to the team - am sure everyone will be along shortly to say hi.

All you need to do is to let me know your weight loss by 3.00pm on a sunday (our results get reported between 3.00- 6.00pm)

If you can just post on here your start weight and your weigh in day that would be great and I'll add you to the sheet.

Good luck, if you get stuck post, if there is something you aren't sure of, post that too and we'll be here to help you through

xxx

Rach must be off galavanting with the boyfriend!!

Cheeky! Just heading off for a bath and an early night (all by myself - think I've frightened him ha ha!)

Rachel, if i'm not getting weighed until next sunday, do you want me to report a false zero this week, and use my sunday as next weeks reading... let me know how it works for your spreadsheet????

TBH my brain is not working at full capacity today, I just have to send the results in on sunday so as long as you tell me what you've lost by 3.00 I can put them on the sheet as per normal. Have you changed your weigh in day?

xxx

Hiya Girls. Thanks for the welcome... I am defo flabby right now.. but am so going to be fab very soon :)

I am 40 (just) Have 4 children, amd just going through a seperation from my hubby which is amicable but time for big life changes now!
My start weight is 215lb and I am aiming to get down to 145... I might tweak a lottle when I get nearer my goal, but for now... My weigh day is Mondays.. I have just changed my CDC as I couldn't get hold of the CDC I started with, so this week for me is a 4 day week, but Mondays are good so i will keep to Monday from now on.
So what else about me?
I have been fat forever apart from a few years in my late teens / early 20's but the age I am now, I feel like I am coming into my own.. I am more confident, and erm.. have more fun than ever... just the flab slowing me down...
Oh I talk way too much and am a prolific poster <yikes> So if I get on yer nerves, just reign me in!!! :)

I look forward to seeing less of you all as we get to know each other!

TBH my brain is not working at full capacity today, I just have to send the results in on sunday so as long as you tell me what you've lost by 3.00 I can put them on the sheet as per normal. Have you changed your weigh in day?

xxx

yeah, i have changed to a sunday.... reason being, i was getting weighed on a thursday night then cheating all weekend, just nibbly naughtiness but still naughtiness, then being so ultra good mon/tue/wed/thurs when at work...

So shifted weigh in to sunday so i just cannot cheat on the weekend prior to weigh in.... plus i have more time at weekend rather than squeezing it in one night after work....

Hiya Girls...
Just got back from this weeks weigh in... it was only a 4 day week for me but have dropped 8lb and so am a very happy bunny!!!
x

Back