Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

and so you ruddy well should be babes!!

So you'll get weighed on a monday from now on yeah?

How did you feel your first few days went?

Am i right in thinking you've done CD before?

so many questions, gawd i am a nosey biatch!

Hi Mazz,
My first days were great... once i get my head int he zone I am unshiftable...
I did CD last Sept but dropped out.. had a gastric bug which was the start of a lot of stuff that went wrong.. and I just fell of wagon big time...
I do have a thing where I panic when I can really start to see the weight coming off, but this time I am ready to make some big changes :)
How has yours been going? You are doing extremley well u on about wk 8/9?

i'm on week 11 now... time has flown by!! up to official week 10 weigh in i have lost 37.5lbs so am very happy... From 16 3.5 to 13 8 in 10 weeks... so pretty much the same again to go...

My goal weight with CDC was originally (and still is really) 12stone (still in overweight range) but i know in the back of my mind that i want a healthy BMI and am aiming for 10st 5.5 really... but am going to evaluate as i go... as that may be too slim for me, i just don't know...

I'm finding it okay actually, I haven't been as good as i should have been all the time, but i try to make good choices and limit cheats to little niblle and less frequent than they were at first.... It hasn't affected my losses too much as i am pretty active, do a lot of running, swimming and gym... and think i get away with it a little... i know i'm lucky...

i think if i focused 110% i could be losing faster but am happy enough as things are moving along....

worried about when i get to maintainence, but trying to block that thought for now anyways.... one thing's for sure... i ain't never going back.... i have given all my fat clothes away!!

With me, as soon as I start t nibble It is like a roller coaster... the maintenence bit scares me to death and i'm nowhere near yet:)
Have you taken loads of regular photos etc..?
I have got some lovelies in my bra and pants roflmao not sure even when I am slim, I will be able to show them, but I might keep them in my purse!

I'm the same - the second I start to nibble that's it - all over and its a slippery slope!

You've done so well to lose 8lbs, its fantastic and you must be so proud!

You chat all you like, I'm a bit of a chatterbox, as is Maz! the more the merrier i say.

have a great day tomorrow

xxxx

Hi Tilly, and a big welcome to the team. :)
Well done Maz for a great loss and well done team. We all lost..yippee!
I had a strange day today. I met our new student this morning who said she had heard I am doing CD and then said she lost 3.5 stone in it last year and goes the the same CDC as I do. She is maintaining and was telling the rest of our team (who didn't seem to believe me that I was never hungry). Two of the ladies had their jaws dropped when she told her story!
About an hour later I had a meeting with our HR advisor who I asked if she noticed I had lost weight as I was doing the CD to which she replied "so am i". There was I thinking only I had discovered the "secret" of CD.
Great to have some support though. I work in a team of 19 and several are doing various diets. I have had a few negatives about CD but I just smile and am losing weight twice as fast as the ones doing other diets!
I am not being smug just delighted that CD works for me.
Have any of you had to cope with negatives?

Last edited:
Have any of you had to cope with negatives?

Oh yes....numerous times - ranging from "why aren't you eating" "are you sure it's safe" "you're being very anti-social".

Generally for me I find the best way to deal with it is to ignore it. I can't cope with having to justify my diet to anyone, it's my business, no one elses. You lot on here are my sanctuary. And plus, it is incredibly difficult having to discuss it with the girls I work with (all of whom are between a 10 - 12). They are all lovely, but have no idea really when it comes to the slog which is dieting!

I am hugely positive about this diet - it is my saviour!

xxx

I hate it when folks feel they 'need' to say something negative...
Today an online.. friend asked my about my weightloss <told her last week i was starting a diet> I told her about CD,, she said .. rather you than me... it must be awful for you knowing that I am tucking into a huge bar of chocolate and am going out for a chinese later...

So I said... Well I didn't know about the choc or meal till you just told me... but No I am fine anyway.... But I'll make sure I let you know when I get to goal and am slipping into my size 12's!

(She has 4 stone to lose too)

I tell you something... I have had a lot of things happen to me over the past few years and I suppose I am quite defiant and a bit of a fighter... I think I am assertive but people often see me as bossy or objectionable...
Funny how you suddenly realise just how few friends you have in life... I really do have so few :O(

I think I am going to really start working on my social skills... :)
<now do i sound a saddo??>

I hate it when folks feel they 'need' to say something negative...
Today an online.. friend asked my about my weightloss <told her last week i was starting a diet> I told her about CD,, she said .. rather you than me... it must be awful for you knowing that I am tucking into a huge bar of chocolate and am going out for a chinese later...

So I said... Well I didn't know about the choc or meal till you just told me... but No I am fine anyway.... But I'll make sure I let you know when I get to goal and am slipping into my size 12's!

(She has 4 stone to lose too)

I tell you something... I have had a lot of things happen to me over the past few years and I suppose I am quite defiant and a bit of a fighter... I think I am assertive but people often see me as bossy or objectionable...
Funny how you suddenly realise just how few friends you have in life... I really do have so few :O(

I think I am going to really start working on my social skills... :)
<now do i sound a saddo??>

You are far from a saddo.....and like it or not you are stuck with us now. I am very like you - Very assertive (some might say I am a bossy cow - I would tend to agree)

I often think of that phrase - people come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime. It takes one hell of a person to stick around for a lifetime.

This isn't coming out as supportive as I would like it to. Basically what I mean is don't put yourself down, you are a good kind and funny lady. You gets a big tick and a gold star in my book!

xxxx

Thanks Rach,

Life can be tough can't it... I too believe that saying about friends... just sad that some friendships seem way too short! :eek:(

i know what you mean Tilly... i've not got many friends really either and noone that i speak to daily or anything... but the few that i have i know are there for me even if i don't speak to them every day....

I am a regular on another forum (saddo.com is what Big G and Erin call it!!) and i meet up with them socially from time to time which is brill....

Apart from the team 15 thread and my blog i do find it kinda hard to get into the swing of minimins... i do offer the odd opinion but i don't feel that i'm really in the swing of it yet... remains to be seen i guess it just takes time....

I consider myself quite lucky in that i've got about 4 or 5 close friends (the sort you can ring at 3 in the morning) but the majority of my friends are aquaintances.

Don't know if you feel the same Maz, but I tend to share more on here than I do with any one else I know - maybe its because to a degree minimins is anonymous??

Hope you're having a good day all

xxx

i know what you mean Rach.... minimins is "anonymous in a whole of the world can read it of they like" kinda way! lol!

i know what you mean Rach.... minimins is "anonymous in a whole of the world can read it of they like" kinda way! lol!

I know... its random!!! I do wonder if I should have my photo up because of that reason....

oh well!

Am absolutely freezing - can't get warm today (ketosis I suspect!)

xxx

I'm passed caring who knows or sees me... i don't generally say anything that i wouldn't want a nun to read!

Now I am really going to sound sad...........I am happy in my little world with my family round me. I work full-time in a busy job and am very happy staying in my tiny circle in my time off. I am quite lazy regarding friends and over the years have found some of them more hassle than I can be bothered with..........I have a few and that is plenty!
Give me a good book, tv and laptop and I am a happy bunny!
I used to feel obliged to make friends and appear busy all the time and now I just do my own thing and am so much more content in my skin.
On a CD thing..........I have felt really tired the past few days. I am not sure if it is the diet or something else.....is tiredness a common feature?

I don't think you are sad, for many years I have been happy with my family, and few friends around me, but over the past few years, my family is growing fast, and now me and my hubby are seperating...
I have a couple of good friends, one lives a way away who i can talk to about anything, the other a nearer friend but who has her own issues so I don't like to load her when I feel down.
In my 20's I was very sociable and after 20 years of being very homely, I just feel the need to break out.... maybe I am having a midlife crisis!
I put my pic on here because I know this time I am going to make it so I don't care if my neighbours see my weight.. maybe they will respect me more~!
As far as the tiredness goes, I think you can be up and down... we are taking very minimal calories and anything that uses those cals up quickly such as being under the weather, being physically busy, etc will cause your body to work harder on metabolizing the fat which can make you feel a bit tired!
One of my goals btw is to feel comfortable in my own skin!
you are doing great with your losses, can't wait to get my first stone.... last time I did it in 2 weeks... that would be nice but would need 6lb this week to do that!

Have a Happy Easter team.
I am on Belle duty today so am about to take her to the beach........with her wellies on! xxxxx

Have a fab day at the beach BG!! That sounds lovely.

Reporting in with a STS this week (TOTM so not to concerned!)

hope you are all well and looking forward to the break.

Happy easter, hope its lovely

xxxx

Hi all,
could anyone please tell me how I get my ticker from ticker.com to this page so it displays whenever I post. I just cannot work it out!

Thanks, Kim

Back