Flab2Fab - Team 15 Official Thread

Yes, A happy Easter from me too...
At times like this I am so glad I don't eat chocolate....
Suffering with a bad back today so feeling a bit sorry for myself, but looking forward to my weigh in on Monday!
Rach: a STS is good for totm , I alwasy retain loads at that time :(
BG:Hope you had a good day with Belle at the beach (lovely name Belle)

Hi all,
The sun was shining and it Belle had a great time in the water. That was her first time at the seaside.
I so wanted to have some of the forbidden stuff she and her grandad was eating......................but I want a decent loss at weigh tomorrow!
The house is full of that brown meltie stuff and I had a chocolate shake instead! It was yummy.
xxxxxx

Hey all! Firstly happy easter all! Im in the same boat as Racheal, its TOTM constipated(Im sure u didnt wanna know that hehe) and so Ive STS this week. Im also not too bothered but I was hoping to get into the 19s this week. Anyhoo nevamind, lets hope its I am next week xxx

I am reporting a 2lbs loss this week.
I would have liked 4 but heyhoe now I know that cheaters don't lose weight!!!!!

Well done BG you are doing well....
I have my weigh in tomorrow morning so fingers crossed!

Hope all of you have had a good day and not given in to the temptation!!

x

hi guys, sorry for late report in but am happy to say i have a 6lbs loss this week!!

Woo woooooo!!

Did my 10k race today, boiling hot sunny weather but really pleased with my time.it was a new race and quite a small field so needless to say i was spectactularly last!!! but still came in quicker than i thought.....

i have a couple of pics, if you guys will indulge me!

001.jpg

015.jpg

hi guys, sorry for late report in but am happy to say i have a 6lbs loss this week!!

Woo woooooo!!

Woo woooooo!!!! indeed! thats fab!

Did my 10k race today, boiling hot sunny weather but really pleased with my time.it was a new race and quite a small field so needless to say i was spectactularly last!!! but still came in quicker than i thought.....

i have a couple of pics, if you guys will indulge me!

001.jpg

015.jpg

V proud of you for finishing your run. big tick gold star from me.

xxxx

righty ho!

v sorry i forgot to post the results last night - was engrosed in grease!

anyway our loss this week was 10lb (1% of our combined weight)

and this weeks skinny girl award goes to.........

TILLY!!!!! :D :D :D

anyone seen kel? she's not been around much...

xxx

righty ho!

v sorry i forgot to post the results last night - was engrosed in grease!

anyway our loss this week was 10lb (1% of our combined weight)

and this weeks skinny girl award goes to.........

TILLY!!!!! :D :D :D

anyone seen kel? she's not been around much...

xxx

rach - i know i was later reporting in, so will my 6lbs count as next weeks results?

Hiya girls... Mazz wow well done on your run!
What an amzing achievment. my daughter wants me to do the race for life next year but at rpesent I can't even run 100yds!!

I have just got through my weigh in.. and have lost a very comfortable 3lb!!!

I am pleased because I had a good loss last week and think my body is going to give me another big loss last week!
However given that I didn't do a full week the furst week this loss gives me 11lb in 11days :)

Hope you are all having a good bank holiday~!

Well done Maz xxx Where was your run?
Great weight loss too.
Great weight loss Tilly.
I would like a decent loss next week. 2lbs was a bit of a heart sink for me.
boo hoo!

16lbs in 4 weeks is damn good!
I did pig2twig for 8 weeks last year and only lost 11lbs.
It took me months to lose less than 2 stone on SW so I am looking forward to the next 4 weeks and a good loss!

they reckon a stone a month is about right for cambridge... and you're actually slightly above that BG!!

remove that sigh from week 4!!

Hi Rachael, I won't be weighing in this week as my cdc is away on hols. I will weigh in on Monday.
Shall I weigh myself?
My weigh-ins will be out of line for a couple of weeks as I am going on hols the following week.

Hi Rachael, I won't be weighing in this week as my cdc is away on hols. I will weigh in on Monday.
Shall I weigh myself?
My weigh-ins will be out of line for a couple of weeks as I am going on hols the following week.

It's up to you sweetie - I can put you down as a sts this sunday and then record your loss on monday to count towards next week (26th) xxx

chances are by the time i get round to reporting in next week it will be monday anyway.....

i'll just slip into reporting in on a monday then...

Cheers.....

No probs - Monday works just as well for me honey!

xxxxx

stressful this team leader thing innit babes!

you're doing a great job, thanks from all of us!:thankyou:

you are welcome - keeps me on the straight and narrow too though so its a good pay off!

xxx

Back