• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

just had a guy here to look at my duel fuel cooker (gas hob never been connected), oak table and 4 leather chairs, mexican pine cot, pine/pink dressing table and an lcd black glass tv stand.. as these are not coming to leic with me..

cheeky so and so £50 for the lot? P*** take!!

have advertised privatly but had no response :( they need to be gone within 3 weeks :(

sorry had to share..
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Will be slim!!!!!!!
the cheek! some people think that if someones desperate they'll take any price, keep advertising hun im sure you'll get a better price! x
ha ha

me- "are you taking the p***?"
him- "me no, not at all, for the cooker, i will need to have it tested and offer a quarentee etc, and the other stuff not that popular,"
me- "ok thanks" (showed him the door and slammed it)

god i so p****D off..... need rid ffs :(

need the cash too

Step away from the chips!

Have you got a local Free-Ads or AdTrader?
yes free adds, i stuck it on the weekend, its online but wont show in the paper till friday i think.. and i advertised in another paper which was out yesterday...

the guy even said to me i may get £150 private sale for the cooker!! lol

Silver Member
Have you thought about listing it on cheapcycle. I think there's one in most areas

Gold Member
I think I would have laughed in his face!

Step away from the chips!
Oh just thought have you tried advertising in your local shop/newsagent too? You'd be surprised how many people check out the for sale boards there.
Maybe get a better price if you advertise them separately. If i've sold anything like that i've found a good response from the customer sales board in Tesco and/or Morrisons.