FLAMING CHEEK OF IT

amethyst

Banned
just had a guy here to look at my duel fuel cooker (gas hob never been connected), oak table and 4 leather chairs, mexican pine cot, pine/pink dressing table and an lcd black glass tv stand.. as these are not coming to leic with me..

cheeky so and so £50 for the lot? P*** take!!

have advertised privatly but had no response :( they need to be gone within 3 weeks :(

sorry had to share..

the cheek! some people think that if someones desperate they'll take any price, keep advertising hun im sure you'll get a better price! x

ha ha

me- "are you taking the p***?"
him- "me no, not at all, for the cooker, i will need to have it tested and offer a quarentee etc, and the other stuff not that popular,"
me- "ok thanks" (showed him the door and slammed it)

god i so p****D off..... need rid ffs :(

need the cash too

:eek::eek:

Have you got a local Free-Ads or AdTrader?

yes free adds, i stuck it on the weekend, its online but wont show in the paper till friday i think.. and i advertised in another paper which was out yesterday...

the guy even said to me i may get £150 private sale for the cooker!! lol

Have you thought about listing it on cheapcycle. I think there's one in most areas

I think I would have laughed in his face!

Oh just thought have you tried advertising in your local shop/newsagent too? You'd be surprised how many people check out the for sale boards there.

Maybe get a better price if you advertise them separately. If i've sold anything like that i've found a good response from the customer sales board in Tesco and/or Morrisons.

Back