• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Flap jacks!!??!!

Oh my! Just tried my first coconut flapjack it will be my first and last! Couldnt stomach it at all was really looking forward to it too! Basically had a nibble on It then into The bin it went fast!! Oh well back to the shakes tomorrow! Thank god i find them ok !!! :) Day three finished and managed to stick to diet 100% even turned down offer of Chinese take away my fav! So proud!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
lol at the crapjack!! But really well done for staying 100%.. It will be worth it x x

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
I only like the peanut flapjacks. Definitely an acquired taste though! xx

Indeed! My pharmacy wouldn't give me the peanut one as I have had an allergy to almonds! finding the chicken soup quite nice in the evenings tho! Kind of glad I didnt like the flapjack though as I think it's completely put me off food!

lol they are bad, but i have one every morning with my coffee, i just need to put something solid in my mouth,,,no dirty jokes please ;0

Trose I know what you mean I felt like that too fair play to you for being able to take the flapjacks wish I liked them but simply couldn't!! Surely they could make them slightly more palatable ? I remember being on weight watchers before I got pregnant and they had bars they weren't great but u could eat them! The LT coconut flapjack I tried was so vile I couldn't eat more then two nibbles and I had to put the rubbish bag in the outside bin the smell of it was turning my stomach!

lol mininini i hear ya girlie & theres nothing you can do to improve them, dunking in coffee doesnt help either,,

i was going to ask for these tomorrow when i get my next weeks supply but im not to sure now lol x

Yeah I didn't even get to dunk the one and only one I had! It got dunked in the bin! Ha ha! Sorry tubby me didn't mean to put u off them maybe the peanut ones are better?!? I think they are a very aquired taste !

oh no, i was gonna ask for a coconut one tomorrow and now im not sure!! lol

I like the peanut one hated the coconut, i would recommend u trying them see how ya get on, everyones different!