• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting again !!!!

kab9

Hi all, as you can guess from the title I’ve started a vlcd again !!!!
Last year with a combination of sw and cwp I managed to lose just under 3.5stone and guess what I’ve put it all back on. Absolutely furious with myself. I like some others Are using my products up first before buying more. I would really appreciate anyone’s views on the best tasting. I currently have slim fast, cwp and a couple lighterlife shakes left. Today is day 4 and I’ve found it quite tough I’m dreading the weekend because I think get are always the worst. I can’t wait for ketosis to kick in so I’m not so hungry all the time. I need to really stick at it and see what the scales say in Monday.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 19st13lb C: 15st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 36.4 Loss: 4st11lb(24.01%)
Hello! I am on Day 3 of Slim & Save. CWP products are nice, Exante I find to be foul and chemical like... I like S&S for the price and the various chocolatey shakes are yummy (I only have them and the caffe late one!)

I've been 100% but I agree, these first few days are so hard. Am also looking forward to ketosis. Weigh in is Tuesday and I am trying to stay off the scales until then...!

kab9

I think I tried the exante a few years ago and didn’t think much of them. I’m struggling today to be honest but that’s probably because Friday night is usually takeaway night in my house. I might mix a chocolate shake with a little water and try to make a muffin type thing. I have been on the scales this morning and I have lost so I need to keep it up but weekends are so hard

blossom18

S: 26st12.0lb C: 26st7.0lb G: 18st0lb BMI: 62.7 Loss: 0st5lb(1.33%)
Hi Kab9. Hope you managed this evening. I have just done day 1 of CWP and have found the products all great, which is not what I expected! Hope your fresh start goes well x

kab9

Hi Blossom18, well done on day 1, CWP do the best water flavourings 😃 CWP is great you get such good support. I need a good couple of days so I get a good weight loss on Monday to keep me motivated x

blossom18

S: 26st12.0lb C: 26st7.0lb G: 18st0lb BMI: 62.7 Loss: 0st5lb(1.33%)
How did your weekend go ? x

kab9

Hi Blossom, my weekend didn’t go well at all and as usual it has carried on to this week😭 I am still 4lb lighter than when I started so I’m going to give it a go again today. Probably tmi but I am on anti depressants and have been without them for a week so think that has definitely affected me. I’m getting my prescription hopefully today so I can get myself back on track. Anyway enough about me how was your weigh in??? X