flapjacks and soups ??

Oh really, cos I microwave it all the time.... and iam having it twice a day... oh crap...:(

I know, sorry but it's best you know, having it 2 times a day is a big no no hun! It zaps all the nutrients and you could end up feeling ill as the 3 shakes/ soups have been worked out so they provide you with the minimum amount your body needs.
:)

I know, sorry but it's best you know, having it 2 times a day is a big no no hun! It zaps all the nutrients and you could end up feeling ill as the 3 shakes/ soups have been worked out so they provide you with the minimum amount your body needs.
:)

Oh no I do have my 3 meal a day. I have a shake for breakfast, a soup for lunch & Din-din. But yeah, I will defo not microwave it anymore.

The first time i had a soup was while i was away on a work business trip. I didnt have enough shakes to just take choc so had to have the soup. I took the chicken soup for lunch one day. I attempted to mix it up and get out all the lumps but i couldnt. i spent the next hour trying to drink this vile soup. The smell was overpowering and i was having a hard time not to gag... also people in the room that could smell it were having a hard time not to gag! The taste was disgusting and even worse when i had to gulp down a powder lump. I cant describe the taste to you but it was the most unpalletable thing i have ever tasted. I was on CD for a while and i couldnt even bear the though of trying any of their soups just incase they were slightly similar to the LT soup!

I still think you should try it just to understand it. But only ask for 1!!!! Buy more the following week if you like it! Some people do!

Back