flapjacks?

cazzy b

are the flapjacks really that bad????

Yes and no haha

yes there that bad, and no their not like flapjacks!

iv grown to like them to be honest, just as its a bit of variety...

there is more moisture in polystyrene though, so maybe suck a piece of that instead haha

xx

do they fill you up the same as the shakes?

yes hun more so... first time i had one it kind of flumped in my stomach and i felt sick for hours cos i was that full!!

Havent tried them have been put off with all the comments. XX

I enjoy them both, but I prefer the coconut one to the peanut. I tend to drink nearly 1 litre of water with 1 flapjack, so it helps the water go down.

they are awful but each to their own lol

I had the coconut today and it was horrible!!

But each to their own, there is good reviews and bad reviews from everyone.

So I thought I might aswell try it myself..

Still got the peanut to try!

hhmmm, not sure whether to try one or not. got till friday to decide.

Hiya I quite enjoy them bit disappointed this week as the chemist had run out of them shock horror thought there was only me eating them
Its just nice to have something to chew they do fill you up and I tend to drink more water as they need a little help to go down

As the others have said, each to there own, just get one and see what you think

I too decided that they couldnt possibly be THAT bad - then I tried one - no word of a lie - I managed a tiny scraping of 1 corner and it was easily THE most revolting thing I have ever ever tried to eat. The peanutty taste is overpowering - and bizarrly the coconut one tastes exactly the same!!!!! I went very hungry for 2 meals that week and have never ventured near them again! But then my taste buds may be strange as I actually quite like the chicken soup (ok - like is a bit strong, but its hot and savoury which I crave!). Maybe just brave one next week and see how you go?

Hiya I quite enjoy them bit disappointed this week as the chemist had run out of them shock horror thought there was only me eating them
Its just nice to have something to chew they do fill you up and I tend to drink more water as they need a little help to go down

As the others have said, each to there own, just get one and see what you think

I will post you my peanut for a shake :)

I too decided that they couldnt possibly be THAT bad - then I tried one - no word of a lie - I managed a tiny scraping of 1 corner and it was easily THE most revolting thing I have ever ever tried to eat. The peanutty taste is overpowering - and bizarrly the coconut one tastes exactly the same!!!!! I went very hungry for 2 meals that week and have never ventured near them again! But then my taste buds may be strange as I actually quite like the chicken soup (ok - like is a bit strong, but its hot and savoury which I crave!). Maybe just brave one next week and see how you go?

Yup i agree.. Whats the worst that can happen??

I hated mine but I still ate it... Just put loads of water in my mouth at the same time to kinda neutrilise the taste lol!!

The edges seemed to taste worse than the middle though lol!!

Back