Flavoured Coffee.... its yummy and fat, kal, carb free

needtofeelnormal

Hi everyone,

I have just been out to a shopping outlet today and found some flavoured coffee.... Ive just made a big pot of it and OMG its delicious! I got two kinds, Irish Coffee and Hazelnut.... Yum Yum. The website link is below and you can get it in "instant" form for those of you without a coffee machine thingy.

Make a lovely change from plain black coffee and its got no fat, calories or carbs in it!

There is a million flavours to choose from.... including Christmas Pudding!!!

N x

Boaters Coffee Company - Passionate about Coffee, Flavoured Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Confectionery, Milk Shakes, Accessories

are we allowed this on cd?
can any cdc shed some light.
sounds great, although not sure on the christmas pud one.........lol

i hope so, i'll be upset if a CDC says no lol... im hooked already, dont really see why not, its not got anything in it that we shouldnt be having.

Will be interesting to get approval from a CDC

x

if its ok, i`m buying loads........lol every flavour going.
i like the idea of little jars so you can taste them first.
would be good presents too.

oh no..... how come?

I think it's because of the flavourings. Not sure to be honest, but know it's not allowed as it's been queried before.

oh im going to cry :( ...... it says on the packet that the flavouring is sugar free :(

thanks for the response anyway x

Hi Guys I'm prob being a bad influence but I have this coffee all the time. It's calorie free and sugar free I have all the flavours and drink at least 4 cups a day.

It hasn't affected my weight loss and I lost 5 pounds this week, so if it helps you keep on the diet I say go for it!!:D

Hi Guys I'm prob being a bad influence but I have this coffee all the time. It's calorie free and sugar free I have all the flavours and drink at least 4 cups a day.

It hasn't affected my weight loss and I lost 5 pounds this week, so if it helps you keep on the diet I say go for it!!:D

But it's whether it keeps away food cravings, thus leading to 'falling off the wagon'. Things like this can increase cravings, and can have the pottential to kick you out of ketosis if you are sensitive to such things.

If it works for you, then great, thats fab, but I would advise others to proceed with caution, lol!

well i have to admit i have been drinking it since saturday and im still in ketosis and havent really thought about straying.... well no more than usual anyway lol x

im not sure Abz, the website maybe, it says on the packet, calories 0, fat 0, carbs 0, sugar 0.... thats good enough for me lol. x

ha. it must have something in it!! i am on 1000 so ketosis isn't a problem for me so i was going to look into it. you sure there are no calories in it? i'm pretty sure that's impossible!! ha.

abz xx

are you sure the label says zero everything i would to try it

I second that everything is 0 I have a pot sitting in front of me and it even says it on the front. :D

I think it's the Coke Zero thing but with coffee - it's one of those things that's not allowed, but actually for many people it helps them get through the diet and as long as it doesn't make you fall out of ketosis, then there's little risk - but it's for each individual to decide what they think best. I don't drink coffee, but do drink coke zero and it helps me through, doesn't knock me out of ketosis or have any bad effects on me. Hope that makes sense! x

Back