Flavouring smuggler

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Peridot, 16 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

I have the classic LL problem of bunged-upness and was told by my LLC to up my water flavourings. I am v secret squirrel about LL at work so measured the flavouring out into a twist of clingfilm to pour into my water bottle in the office. It was only once I'd walked past 4 police officers with sniffer dogs that I realised that I might have had some tricky explaining to do if they'd done a bag search as to exactly what the white powder was!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraEG

SandraEG Full Member

Lighter Life
    There's no time limit on drinking the water flavours - so I often add it to bottles of water using a funnel in the morning and then carry those in with me.

I have to say - for me I have found the psyillium husks have worked well with being regular. Have they had any benefit at all to you? I'm taking 6 a day.
  4. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

Not really Sandra. But I usually only manage 4 so maybe I need to be a bit more conscientious about taking them all. It'll have to be a Dulcolax at the weekend I think! Never a pleasant experience!
  5. rubywoo

rubywoo Full Member

Lighter Life
    Hi Peridot,

I only started using the water flavourings this week and its been a bit of revelation to me. I have never really drank sparkling water before, but now I can guzzle it down with the best of em.

I find have to mix it well though or else I get bits of powdered flavouring congealing at the bottom. Oh, and the "effect" they are supposed to have is true - I am now- more or less none-bunged up (sorry if thats too much info :eek:).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.