Flavouring smuggler

Peridot

Peridot
I have the classic LL problem of bunged-upness and was told by my LLC to up my water flavourings. I am v secret squirrel about LL at work so measured the flavouring out into a twist of clingfilm to pour into my water bottle in the office. It was only once I'd walked past 4 police officers with sniffer dogs that I realised that I might have had some tricky explaining to do if they'd done a bag search as to exactly what the white powder was!!

There's no time limit on drinking the water flavours - so I often add it to bottles of water using a funnel in the morning and then carry those in with me.

I have to say - for me I have found the psyillium husks have worked well with being regular. Have they had any benefit at all to you? I'm taking 6 a day.

Not really Sandra. But I usually only manage 4 so maybe I need to be a bit more conscientious about taking them all. It'll have to be a Dulcolax at the weekend I think! Never a pleasant experience!

Hi Peridot,

I only started using the water flavourings this week and its been a bit of revelation to me. I have never really drank sparkling water before, but now I can guzzle it down with the best of em.

I find have to mix it well though or else I get bits of powdered flavouring congealing at the bottom. Oh, and the "effect" they are supposed to have is true - I am now- more or less none-bunged up (sorry if thats too much info :eek:).

Ruby

Back