Flavours

Wobbly71

Silver Member
hiya I am starting monday night and was wondering what flavours they do in the bars and sweet shakes now, I did LL about 2 years ago and wondered if there was any other new flavours.

ta x x

Hi Wobbly71,

Good luck on your journey. The shakes and bars are as follows:

Shakes
Stawberry
Banana
chocolate
Vanilla

Bars
Fruit (chewy bar)
lemon (chewy bar)
toffee (chewy bar)
raspberry & Cranberry (cereal bar)
Peanut (cereal bar - the best!!)

Soups
Tomato
chicken
mushroom
vegetable
Thai chilli

And last but not least they do a porridge pack (delicious!!)

There are lots of things you can do with the shakes. I awalys have vanilla hot with coffee (latte) and sometimes chocolate hot with mint tea. Both of these are nice cold as well. All of them are absolutely gorgeous frozen (like ice cream). Apparently the vanilla and chocoalte taste nice mixed together.

There are so many different things you can do with the food packs to make them more interesting and feel like you are having something different.

The one piece of advice that I would give to you is to stick with the plan 100%. This is the only way the diet will work to it's full potential and you will get to where you want to be both mentally and physically.

Keep us updated as to how you get on and don't forget that you can post whatever you like and we will be here to support you.

Good luck x x

Vanilla and choc mixed together wow so delicious

and the porridge woah same with peanut bat delicious
I heard with porridge u can mix one of the water flavours

And good luck on your journey as it will change ur life for the good in terms of health and overall
x

and Not forgetting the added extras -

three water flavourings (unlimited use of): sunrise orange, St Clements and Forest fruits

and the Savoury drink (two per day allowed)

xx

Back