Flexi Sins

Hi all,

I am new here and not complety sure how to work my way around this site, so sorry if do something wrong!

I started SW EE on tues, so am still in my first week! I have done well and stayed easily within my syns, but today we have friends coming over and bringing naughty food, because of this i have made myself lots of yummy SW free food like pasta salad and quiche etc, but i have also made some SW cakes, so they are still syns but less than normal cake! However i feel that i will go over my syns today, just on SW food but will still go over!

Is this ok? as long as i dont do it every day and i count what ive eaten still, is this ok? I feel really guilty about it, but i thought if i dont have something sweet of my own, ill eat there chocolate as i have a HUGE sweet tooth!

Please tell me if im doing it wrong! help!

Thank you xxx

Hi, and welcome to the site and SW.

Congratulations on making such an effort to stay on plan.
IMO you have two options.
Either count all the syns you will have today, and cut back for the rest of the week so that you have the maximum of 105 for the week.
OR
Count it as a flexi syn day. Decide how many syns you will have, be it 30, 50 or whatever and sick to it, then get straight back to plan tomorrow, not cutting back on the syns.
With the flexi option may not lose as much as with the first option, but you may enjoy it more.
Either way, enjoy. SW is for life so we have to have normal. fun days too.

Good luck!

Thanks for you replies.

So i have 23 syns left that havent used since WI and another 5 left today so is it ok to use all those syns today and if i use few more take them off tomorrows syns, so my weekly syn is still the same?

Is that ok?x

oh thats brillant, well if i do it weekly that means i can go up to 38 syns today if needed, and still have 15 tomorrow and tue!! Doubt ill even get near 38syns today tho, but would prob go over 15!

Thats made me happier then!

Thank you!xx

Back