Flexible Syns

audfen

Hi Everyone how is your week going. At weekends i always seem to use flexible syns i was just wondering does anyone else. How manys syns do u have as flexible syns i try keep count but i never manage to.

If you don't keep count you're not doing flexible syns! The idea is to retain an element of control not just go on a blowout.

You can count your syns weekly if you find that works for you but that's not flexi syns.

Its usually a meal out and i loose track cos not sure what syn value is in desert. Dont drink much im glad i think id gain more often if i drank at the weekends.

Desert should be easy enough to have a decent guesstimate at if you do some research on similar ones by trawling syns online or looking at the calorie count if it's on the menu. Remember it's 1 syn per 20 cals as a guide. Have a look at the Pizza Express or Harvester menu as they have calorie counts on them - should give you some guidance. Good luck!

The thing is about Flexible Syns, they are meant to be used as a tool for special occasions - yes, they absolutely are part of the plan, but if you use them regularly, they will impact on your losses. If you find your losses not going very well, can I suggest that you cut back on the frequency with which you use this tool. If you are using them EVERY weekend, you may well not be actually doing yourself any favours.

This is a post I wrote about Flexisynning a while back now that explains what it really means. Hope that helps. http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/186910-flexisynning.html

MadameLaMinx said:
The thing is about Flexible Syns, they are meant to be used as a tool for special occasions - yes, they absolutely are part of the plan, but if you use them regularly, they will impact on your losses. If you find your losses not going very well, can I suggest that you cut back on the frequency with which you use this tool. If you are using them EVERY weekend, you may well not be actually doing yourself any favours.

This is a post I wrote about Flexisynning a while back now that explains what it really means. Hope that helps. http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/186910-flexisynning.html

Very helpful thanks a million for that post xx

Back