Flutter's Diary

LOL, good morning :)

snow! :( I'm fine love, and you should see my tan. LOL.

It all went so quickly though, it always does.

I'm in denial about the snow to be honest! Lucky you with a tan ..... at least you're not offering to show off your white bits! ;)

B - egg, mushies
L - might be out so chicken and salad stoof up again by my dad so salad with mattesons sausage, rest of chicken tikka, mayo
D - lamb curry if I get change to make it rogan josh with some cauli rice

Last edited:
what white bits? ;)

Jim...... naughty step is calling...

morning flutter ;)

You mean I'm actually off it Vicky. :)

well you have just got back from holiday! dont worry there are plenty who have been keeping it warm!

LOL, I bet love. :)

Crikey Jim you did have a good holiday then .... or maybe you're a fake tan fan???
Morning Vicky love how you doing today? No more shouting at me .... please ........;)

i wont shout today im feeling better thanks Love ;) (so far....)
hows tricks with you? is your wi tomorrow too?

Phew can come out of hiding now!
I'm really good thanks feeling more positive anyway wonder if maybe the salted peanuts made me gain anyway given them the boot to the bottom of the fridge and just put lamb curry in the slow cooker.
No I wi on Mons though thinking of changing as after weekend not always great idea! Scales show small loss since Mon so I've dropped what I "gained" plus a little bit.
How you feeling about tomorrow?

good glad you feeling fab! nuts...what and why lol. oh good for you heres hoping the scales keep on going down! yes monday wi is always bad LOL!
im ok bout tomorrow, i know i was bad last weekend so it will be my own fault LOL. a sts would be nice, but a loss would be amazing (are you listening fairy?) xx

Hmmm see if this works have attached copy of the girls in their dog crate .... save them trying to wrestle the laptop from me!

Attachments

• IMAG0311.jpg
    IMAG0311.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 32
Good luck with your weigh ins.

Ugh reading this flutter reminded me I ate loads of peanuts w/cashews last weekend. Every time I have nuts, I sts or gain. Why did I do it. Vodka prob blurred my judgement.

This weekend will just stick to vodka and cheese.

lol i love the crate :) bet they thought it was fun though eh? very cute kids babe x
coffee - vodka and cheese is the way to go!

Back