Flutter's Diary

Crikey thought you were away to say he was 16 when he potty trained!

Hehehe- I wish I could bring those days back. He's either in his room or with friends I'm trying to pull him back and he's trying to push away. He loves his mom and is a great kid, but I take a back seat to everything/everyone else. Enjoy being a mom to little ones. Time goes by so fast!!!

Oh you're so right even now with my 9 month old I feel like I missed her baby days! Mind you I quite look foward to some "me" time as it's pretty non existent at the moment so relish the peace and quiet. And remember he will definitely recognise how lucky he was and will appreciate everything you do just when he's a bit older (I only now appreciate all my mum and dad did for me and I'm 36!). x

Morning well yesterday's potty training must mean I'm losing water weight and also running up and down the stairs over a dozen times must be good too?
Anyway bless she did really well - same again today!

Oh and DH got my 3 x bags of clothes from the loft and some of it fitted, particularly proud of my size 10 River Island trousers fastening .......
Just darn these big ( * )( * )!

B - 2 x rasher bacon, egg, mushies
L -
D - spag bol minus the spag!

woohoo on fastening those size 10's. Great feeling. Aww bless her she's doing great on the potty training.

I peel a courgette length wise and saute in olive oil for my spag bol. slice them thick length wise and you'll never miss out on lasagne or pasta.

woohoo on fastening those size 10's. Great feeling. Aww bless her she's doing great on the potty training.

I peel a courgette length wise and saute in olive oil for my spag bol. slice them thick length wise and you'll never miss out on lasagne or pasta.

Yes couldn't wear them out yet though but such a great feeling to fasten them! Will try that with the courgette hadn't thought of it - great idea thanks.

Bah really unsure whether to weigh this week or not as midweek showed 1kg increase despite being 100% .....
Will see how I feel but as it's TOTM next week could be due to that.

B - 2 x egg omelette with chorizo and mushroom
L - smoked salmon salad, cucumber, tomato, parmesan and caesar dressing
D - forgot I had made turkey burger so that and salad
Snack - 30g peanuts, cheese

Last edited:
Morning well can't decide to be in a good or bad mood re weigh in as STS but considering yesterday I was weighing almost 2kg heavier maybe I should be happy :sigh:.

Anyway another week and fingers crossed I get a woosh (please please please!) especially as I resisted all banana bread and toffee cookies!

B - egg, mushies
L - salad with chorizo sausage, small drop mayo, cheese
D - haddock with cheese sauce, broccoli, cauliflower
Snack - almond sponge cake thing!

Last edited:
morning babes. yes whoosh fairy required here please xxxx

Hey babes. how are you today. I put on 5lb over t weekend - boo to carbs! 1 down and only 2 days to WI!!!! so fairy fairy come to me and flutter pleeeeaaaseeee

Well am sitting with DD1 who has a pumpkin bucket on her head so another normal day here!
I took a pic of the girls in their dog crate just need to upload it ....
At least you've dropped 1 fairys with you pass her back when you're done please.
Are you feeling better less PMTish? x

B - almond sponge with drop cream - yum!
L - chicken tikka bits with salad, mayo
D - chicken breast stuffed with mushies and philly with salad - yum!
Snack - some peanuts and maybe another sponge!

Last edited:
ooh cant wait to see piccie. lol your dd sounds like my kind of girl. yes dropped one but still a gain of 4 lbs from last wi lol.
no im even worse today...if anyone wants any type of revenge/evil tricks plotting im your girl ;)

:copon::copon::copon::copon::copon::copon::copon::badmood::badmood::badmood::grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::slap::slap::slap::slap::sigh2::sigh2::sigh2::mad::mad::mad::mad::badmood:

Back