Flutter's Diary

pmsl!!

Morning all, I'm home alone this morning, looks like I logged on at the right time. :D

Oh yes Jim great timing am sure you can share some wisdom regarding boobies (or no boobies!).
Indeed Marty they are not hanging around your knees I'm sure! :D

You can't get too much of a good thing :D

WW re shortbread not worth making your own as by time you've used soya flour (as sub for plain flour) and the splenda you need it was looking like 10 carbs for a piece I would just have a big bit of Deans or Walkers and enjoy the real flavour of real shortbread! :D

Thanks Flutter - you think not worth it then? I was going to use ground almonds - it might have been a funny thing anyway. Also - I found some diabetic chocolate wafers on . It says they're less than a carb a biscuit, so will go for those instead! Just missing something to have with a cuppa some times!

Completely ignoring the boob talk btw. Jim doesn't need any more encouragement. ;)

I'm hanging my head in shame carb cave in happened I won't regale you with the the full repertoire of things I've eaten but WW I'm blaming you and all that talk of shortbread I've possibly eaten my whole body weight in it ;) the old body weight that is!

Tomorrow is another day I won't have a grumpy hubby with man flu, DD2 will stop clamping herself to my leg, DD1 will do her poos in her potty not in her nice princess pants, the snow will stop so I can finish Christmas shopping and I will eat only Atkins friendly things and stop hankering after pizza.

:4633:

Oh Flutter! So sorry if I had anything to do with your lapse pet. :(

It's so so hard at christmas, isn't it? Every single traditional christmas treat is carb-laden.

It was completely my decision to purchase all butter shortbread fingers and eat them and if the double cream hadn't have been off I was making a vanilla cheesecake with them in the base!

WW you keep me on track my lovely :)

Phew! The guilt for a while there! Maybe we should keep all non-Atkins food talk off the board in the run up to Xmas? :eek:

Anyway Flutter, you know this diet better than me, a couple of days and you'll be back burning fat hand over fist! :)

:eek::eek:
Not sure as meal out tomorrow, my mum and dad are coming over Sunday night to look at the (ahem 400+) holiday photos with takeaway, lunch out on Thursday, night out Friday ...... Think being realistic I will partake of a carb or two at the meals but be strict outwith those times if that makes sense!

Yep! Sounds like a plan Lesley. That's the beauty of Atkins - you can plan these things and then sort them out after! :D

Back