Flutter's Diary

Morning Lesley.

morning babes x oh and good luck for 1st day back at work xxx

Flutter, please come back! We miss you! Even if you have to confess that you lived on chocolate, and put on fifty kg over Xmas, we'll still love you. :)

Anyone have a phone number to text Lesley, or does she facebook with you lot?

Hey peeps ...........
Firstly let me apologise for my prolonged absence I have no excuses well ok I do hubby was off for 18 days so wanted "family time", girls were demanding attention (and to play Elefun all the time - great fun!), diet went out the window then out of Aberdeen, Scotland, UK, Europe, the World has circumnavigated the moon and still hasn't landed as just eaten Lindt choc rabbit, oh and I'm back at work :(
I sneaked on tonight and having only read maybe 2 or 3 threads have remembered why I love you guys :D:D:D xxxxx
Truthfully I think I will have to follow an adapted Atkins to make this work for me especially being back at work and even though I haven't dared step on the scales I do still fit my size 12s and I have started my new exercise regime :)
I probably won't be able to stalk you all as much as I have but I am with you all in spirit ;) and your dedication to Atkins and this forum is a lesson to me - must try harder Flutter ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

diet went out the window then out of Aberdeen, Scotland, UK, Europe, the World has circumnavigated the moon and still hasn't landed as just eaten Lindt choc rabbit

LMAO good description hun - and really great to hear from you. Please stalk away, we need to hear how you're doing. Good luck with the modified eating plan, I'm sure it will work for you :)

Yay... good to see you gawjuss, we've all had similar Christmasses dietwise! Don't leave us no matter what version of dieting you follow... I should no I've not been 'official' for a while now.

Lotza loves. xx

Lovely of you to post Lesley. I'm sure you don't know what's hit you, with being back at work and everything.

I'd say you could manage a lovely OWL or something similar - you're so good at sticking to Atkins when you're on that!

Please do come and post sometimes, you're sorely missed lovey. xxx

HI ya Flutter!! Good to hear from you!

I hope work is going okay, and that you find a good fit for the new year. Just pop in here whenever you can!

Take care
Seraphine x

Hi Lesley, nice to see you back love.

hey honey :) hows is work going? glad the size 12s still fit. got to be a good sign? Yes you have been sorely missed xx bloomin work.
p.s. how did you get the childcare sorted?

Afternoon!!!! And such nice comments from you all and I feel like such a bad person and so selfish as all I have time to do is my own thread and even that's difficult and I have no idea what's going on with all you wonderful people though you all sound fine I have to say!! :):)
Am back to Atkins styleeeee tomorrow weird day to start I know but I've been putting it off long enough and I see all my colleagues next week so need some bloat busting!!
My diet will be something like - shake or proper protein breakfast if I have time, homemade veggie soup to take in car with me possibly some cheese to munch as I'm in the car practically all day then only dinner - what do you think, does that sound ok
Wee Emilie is ok at nursery unsettled in the afternoons but I get the hugest cuddles when I pick her up next week is hard as am away 2 days :cry::cry:
But good news DH and my Mum are sharing the girls on a Wednesday so they only go into nursery 2 days a week as of beginning of February :D

Ok PLEASE share you life stories, exciting news and gossip on my thread otherwise I will miss out and I need to know well everything ;)

xxxxxx

hey darling dont feel bad. we will just talk about you on the other threads so you cant see ;) what about some meats and cheese for lunch or a salad in a tupperware box? oh glad you have sorted something out re kids honey xxxx
you are not bad and selfish when i was off and busy i was only on my own thread xxx

Hehehehe oh but my life is so boring there's nowt to talk about!
It's so blooming cold at moment quite fancied hot lunch you know soup in a flask, tartan rug stopped off in a layby that sort of thing!
Will need to be very organised!
How was your crimbo at your friends did they spoil you and did Santa spoil you?
Great to be back at work ...............................................

No exciting stories to tell here Lesley. :)

happy new year lesley, lovely to hear from you!

of course you're not bad, no more than the rest of us!
right girls, onto the other threads to talk about her.....only kidding!

mwah! xx

It's so blooming cold at moment quite fancied hot lunch you know soup in a flask, tartan rug stopped off in a layby that sort of thing!
PMSL! stilton and broccoli is my fav made so much froze loads :)

oh yes had a wonderful time - did you. ate way too much put over a stone one but lost some of that before official weigh in on monday ;) weighing in again tomorrow!

Given the amount of clothes I go to bed in at the moment soup's the only thing warming my cockles! ;)
Well I'm planning on making veggie soup but watery so less carby and maybe a thin lentil soup too - yum! Bought some new covent garden ones (on offer in Asda) but they are waaaaaay carby!
Hey Jim there must be some news! How tight is the old belt at the moment?
Hi Marty happy new year to you too my lovely - oh go on then talk about me only good things mind xx

Vicky I tell you you're a little bloody marvel where do you get your iron motivation from?

Back