Flutter's Diary

Evening lesley. Hope you continue to feel better:)

Morning Lesley :) it's a beautiful morning here

Evening.

Well it was a beautiful day .......... til lunchtime but at least we saw the sun again!

Feeling much better this evening though food wise not great but have tried to be sensible!?

Also did run, have bought a micoach pacer and bleeding thing didn't work grrrrrrr so have reset (using the old pin technique) and hopefully it'll work tomorrow .......

B - 2 x ryvita, philly cheese (one with the roasted peppers yummy), cucumber
L - salad, tuna and mayo
D - 2 x ryvita, egg mayo, cherry toms

So now am hungry!!! Off to mooch and make cup of coffee n cream and hope that staves off hunger during the apprentice!

Ah I have forgotten to post my menu my how you'll all be distraught without it ;)

B - egg mayo and salad - weird I know but all there was!
L - ryvita and philly with huge cauldron of lentil soup bubbling away may be tempted by some ...... Ok didn't have soup will leave that for tomorrow
D - chicken and haggis with salad - am a good girl

Snack - cashews, something bit later!

Last edited:
i love egg mayo for breakfast x

Hi Susie yes thanks feeling miles better!! Can you tell :D. Are you still feeling tip top too? xx

Hey Vicky egg mayo or chicken and mayo yum yum xx

Yes thanks hun, now that the flat is sorted, I have a bit of spare cash over so just went on an online shopping spree - always makes me happy :)

just mayo in general but im trying to cut down on cals so mayo is little and less often :(

Yes, I am trying to lay off the mayo too and try and have virgin olive oil on my salads (non processed stuff ya see) but have made a bit of a booboo today and eaten 3 sainsbos choc chip and nut cookies - bloody comfort eating - will I ever learn? :(

Yes thanks hun, now that the flat is sorted, I have a bit of spare cash over so just went on an online shopping spree - always makes me happy :)

Ohhhh missus sounds exciting and fab!! What have you been buying ......xx

just mayo in general but im trying to cut down on cals so mayo is little and less often :(

I'm the same though weirdly only when mixed with stuff not really keen if just over salad though mayo with tomato sauce and chips yum! How you getting on with low cal higher carbs?

Yes, I am trying to lay off the mayo too and try and have virgin olive oil on my salads (non processed stuff ya see) but have made a bit of a booboo today and eaten 3 sainsbos choc chip and nut cookies - bloody comfort eating - will I ever learn? :(

Oh Bren I know exactly what you mean and I often don't even THINK about what I'm eating I just need to eat something and why the heck is it never the "right" thing! Hugs to you xxx

no we are all the same Bren xxxx
mayo and chips and tommy K yummy!!!!
im enjoying it - feels so much healthier and think more sustainable in the future? am actually having cheese tonight though x

Yes your diary reads almost like a "normal" person's diet and you're still losing (yes the fairly will visit tonight!) which is great!

Now all you have to do is get out running! :D

Morning all lovely day here hope it continues for weekend as have family party on Sat and Race for Life on Sun.

B - fried egg and small slice toast
L - not much as went out and nothing for me so cheese then 2 x ryvita and houmous when I got home
D - not sure steak, peppercorn sauce and salad? Yum huge steak which I battered and it was very tender yummy!

Last edited:
Morning Lesley :)

Back