Flutter's Diary

Morning! I'm off today so am practicing being more sociable! :)

Afternoon Lesley:). Yes it will have to be nice this weekend as we've got our annual barn dance too- gets a bit slippy on damp grass:eek:
Xxx

Morning Lesley :)

Evening Jim hope you had a lovely day

morning x

Evening Vicky x

Morning! I'm off today so am practicing being more sociable! :)

Hello!!! Yes it can be hard fitting it all in welcome to my diary and please do look at my menus for inspiration ;) NOT x

Afternoon Lesley:). Yes it will have to be nice this weekend as we've got our annual barn dance too- gets a bit slippy on damp grass:eek:
Xxx

Oh Katie that wouldn't be good hope it stays dry so you can dance safely :)

Had a better day ate better food (and more of it!) and resisted the fish supper offered by my DH but instead had massive steak which was yummy.

Did my 5km run so close dammit (just over 30mins) so I reckon
a) as it's on the flat I should run faster on Sunday
b) the adrenaline should kick in so I run faster
c) will have something carby like a banana which might help me run faster
d) I just have to run faster!!

Have fingers' crossed for you for Sunday!!! :)

How long did it take you to train to run 5K?? Or have you always been running?

Well done! Its sounds amazing :)

Good luck for Sunday!! Sounds like you've cracked it anyway!!

Have fingers' crossed for you for Sunday!!! :)

Thank you x

How long did it take you to train to run 5K?? Or have you always been running?

Well done! Its sounds amazing :)

Good luck for Sunday!! Sounds like you've cracked it anyway!!

Thank you! Just started running regularly 3-4 months ago though I used to run (and have been much fitter) years ago. After my race tomorrow I plan either to enter another 5km or move upto 10km

Ooooooh big hugs and big dollops of good luck for tomorrow, hun!

Thank you Lady S xx

Ok so today hasn't been the best diet day but it was my gran's 90th birthday so I decided to eat and enjoy -

B - scrambled egg on small piece of toast
L - 2 x small sandwiches, salad, babybel, coleslaw, few crisps, quarter pork pie, houmous, little bit of ice cream cake
D - 2 x ryvita with cheese

So not great but not horrendous either and had a lovely day :)

Glad you have had a nice day Lesley - and loads of luck for doing the run under 30 mins tomorrow - but even if you don't it will be an amazing achievement - enjoy it - hope the sun shines, but not too hot for you xxxxxx

Glad you have had a nice day Lesley - and loads of luck for doing the run under 30 mins tomorrow - but even if you don't it will be an amazing achievement - enjoy it - hope the sun shines, but not too hot for you xxxxxx

Go Lesley go! Good luck x

Good luck hun! You will run so fast, it'll be like wind at your feet :) xx

Thanks everyone xxxx

Well it was roasting 21c (ok so I know that's not hot compared to down south but it was very hot!) but the atmosphere was fab and lots of ladies dressed in pink including me and the girls.

Soooooo did pretty well finished in 30mins 30secs and probably would have been quicker if I had muscled my way at the start as it got pretty congested but I'm pretty happy with that in fact I got faster through the race!

Ok enough waffling off to check out my next race!!

Hope you all had a lovely Sunny Sunday xxxxxxxx

well done my love :)

Wow Lesley - well done. You're a star:D
Xx

Hey lady... how are you doing? x

Back