Flutter's Diary

Ok will be starting over tomorrow have been humming and haahing over the weekend about if this is the diet to follow now that circumstances have changed blah blah blah and in the meantime I've stuck to no diet so am actually getting further from goal.

Here's to tomorrow :)

Good luck for tomorrow then Lesley. You know this diet works for you, and you can probably tweak it with confidence if you need to adapt it around your work now.

Are you having a little pre-diet blow-out tonight perchance? ;)

That's it exactly WW I know it works and it hasn't felt like a diet at all and any other diet means you have to count and weigh and eat lots of processed c**p ......
:eek:
Yes about to have a muffin .......... unfortunately NOT a MIM!!

Im so glad youve decided to stay with this diet, I wouldnt want to lose a fellow northeaster and diet friend
1.gif

Good luck with tomorrow

Morning Jim.
I got a coffee maker for Crimbo and I'm sure the coffee makes me so jittery even the decaf stuff is that even possible?

B - nothing so far just coffee
L - soup if I get to make it - broccoli and cauli was yummy with loads of garlic! And salad lunch with ham, mayo, lettuce, toms, cucumber, cheese
D - sausages

Last edited:
Morning Lesley - glad to see your inspirational menus are back ;) Love ya!
No decaf shouldnt make you jittery!

I wouldn't have thought decaf would either Lesley. I do get jittery if I have the real stuff now though.

pmsl! dont worry i made tea with 2 tea bags this morning im losing it too :)

pmsl. how come you have given up caffiene anyway?

Was so used to no caffeine when I was preggers / b'feeding think my body just totally overreacts when I drink it now! Would be great to go for a run now or something though my typing hands won't do what my brain's telling it!

Have you done your wi? Hows it going?

i weighed in on friday love 3lbs off (water gain this weekend though :( )
LOL step away from the coffee!

Back